🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 48 — Pete Holmes, Our LIVE Friend

Was that Natasha leggaro laughing in the audience or do non famous people sometimes laugh like celebrities?

• Like 3

Was that Natasha leggaro laughing in the audience or do non famous people sometimes laugh like celebrities?

it was not natasha leggaro. it was a celebrity.

• Like 18

thank you to july for helping me this week and thank you to greggy for missing me.

• Like 10

I mean "Hayes Davenport," what is that, like, a New Hampshire resort town? The setting of a John Cheever short story? A cocktail made from a series of progressively drier spirits? A 4th examples?

Practicing doing roasting. Think I burned him pretty friggin hard. Are we not all still talking about Hayes's fancy background/appearance? Meanwhile, Sean over here looks like a loveable scamp from a Dickens story, possibly some sort of bootblack. Will you guys submit these to Pete Holmes?

• Like 9

it was not natasha leggaro. it was a celebrity.

lol

• Like 2

I mean "Hayes Davenport," what is that, like, a New Hampshire resort town? The setting of a John Cheever short story? A cocktail made from a series of progressively drier spirits? A 4th examples?

Practicing doing roasting. Think I burned him pretty friggin hard. Are we not all still talking about Hayes's fancy background/appearance? Meanwhile, Sean over here looks like a loveable scamp from a Dickens story, possibly some sort of bootblack. Will you guys submit these to Pete Holmes?

The burn roast is good, but -- speaking from experience -- as a reference, New Hampshire is a real loser. People don't know what it is unless it's president time and they're wondering where the cameras is. See Freja's past Howard Dean info(s) for more info(s).

As for the rest of the refs, I'm don't understand them. Populist stuff like the shitty Denis Leary movie is going to work better, for the common Idiot like me, so P.H. is a step ahead of you there,.

• Like 3

NH may be a flyover state (and I can say that without offending inhabitants because my cell phone was assigned a 603 area code), but I prefer to drive juuuust over the border so I can buy fireworks and super cheap booze. Taxachusetts is such a bummer sometimes, you guys.

• Like 5

NH may be a flyover state (and I can say that without offending inhabitants because my cell phone was assigned a 603 area code), but I prefer to drive juuuust over the border so I can buy fireworks and super cheap booze. Taxachusetts is such a bummer sometimes, you guys.

That's what native americans are for.

#Political

• Like 5

I feel like I need to comment specifically what happens in the episodes more...

But I just wanted to make a quick note about how I've really been practicing my Crip walk, and the girls still don't think I'm 'cool'

Sho Sho Bro, what do I do?

• Like 3

Dear Shaan and Heyz,

Everyone on the forum is thinking the same think after seeing dat sweet and raunchy star studded performance with big little Conan. You guys need to run for election in 2015. THe presidents are coming up and I couldn't be happier if I saw you two on my ballot next novembery time. I can be the first one to start this fire so here it goes. SHAN AND HEYS 2015 for Presidents the BOTH of them ( yeah they cando that look it up constitution nerds) #sweet yung pusssss

• Like 4

All NH means to me is "annoying tolls and traffic on 95".

Freezus: sorry my "Masshol* Maine Tourist" is showing :/ :\

• Like 4

Hubba Hubba! What an episode! They should do more live shows so that I know where's to laugh. I know it's funny I just never laugh when something's funny so this is really choiceamundo.

• Like 5

Did no one want to be Pete's girlfriend because Hayes and Sean were there next to him, showing off their chests and muscles?

• Like 4

Did no one want to be Pete's girlfriend because Hayes and Sean were there next to him, showing off their chests and muscles?

Also they were wearing their tighter pants that night so you could see how massive their redacted's are. I know from experience that can be very intimidating to other guys...

• Like 4

But I just wanted to make a quick note about how I've really been practicing my Crip walk, and the girls still don't think I'm 'cool'

maybe you're practicing wrong?? i practice on my arm every night, and i can make out for like a whole movie.

umm let's see. try taking the laces out of your shoes.

maybe put some zebra cakes in your locker, and if anyone asks -- your dad works at the factory so they can totally have one...

• Like 5

Also they were wearing their tighter pants that night so you could see how massive their redacted's are. I know from experience that can be very intimidating to other guys...

According to Jon Glaser, all you need for girls to think you are cool is dongfidence....from what I hear, you have the dong. All you need is the 'fidence.

• Like 5

not pleased with the NH hate i'm feelin in this forum rite now... so much hate i need an ak... HAHA WHAT NOW GUYS MUSIC AM I RITE... anyway, mwn can you tell tim i am no longer speaking to him, thanks. i'd put others on blast but the cut from tim is the deepest since i thought we had new england pride in common...

oh and there are some wayyyyyyyyy wayyyy worse places than NH that other forum members are from.. like, there's someone who posts here regularly who lives in florida :o

but yeah, obviously a good ep. thanks sean and hayes and pete! glad agata isn't gone forevs.

• Like 12

But for real, aside from anything else, is NH not an accurate reference for the kind of WASPy old money I was going for? Maybe I shoulda just said Maine, or possibly Connecticut. These sweeping generalizations are harder than I thought

• Like 2

the place i live is awful, just awful, as the great bard once said "im not proud of my address, in the torn up town"

• Like 1

i feel immediate remorse for posting that

• Like 10

Damn Greggy you didn't even give yourself a like on that one. Florida is pretty nice actually. Hot, good flow, very buff, sweet rap/singing voice.... Apple bottom jeeeeans. He makes hits that's all I can say. Can't hate on that! So yea Flo Rida is my favorite.

• Like 9

I love my state because we're all hardcore rebels with yells that let all the other states know that Yessir, in NC we are so America that we're gonna just start our own America. The northern aggressors technically won but we all know it was just a mutually beneficial incorporation. True there is the word "North" is in there, but "Carolina" stayed and is longer. We only let "North" be on top as a good funny joke that we all love.You see, the I N A stands for "In Ass" which is where we told them to shove the terms of surrender, I do declare!

• Like 3

*stands up, bravely* I will like the greggy post.

• Like 8

I wanted to jump on the New Hampshire hate but I'm from Scranton so I have no business calling anyone out on the shittiness of where they live.

#blessedwiththischest

• Like 2