🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 196 — Power Stache

Broken Lizard member & director of Super Troopers, Club Dread, & Beerfest, Jay Chandrasekhar joins Howard & Kulap to rename September on this week’s WHO CHARTED! Canadian songs being too nice, Hollywood stalkers, and Friday Night Lights are all brought up as they count down the TOP 5 BILLBOARD POP SONGS Music Chart. Then, we hear about Jay’s sophisticated & raunchy Amazon pilot “Really” and why Jay has decided to stop with superhero movies during the MOVIE CHART. Finally, Jay shares an incredible Willy Nelson story from the set of The Dukes of Hazzard as he answers your questions in the TWEET CHART!

Be sure to check out the new trailer for Kulap’s documentary, Origin Story at http://www.originstorydoc.com/, and support the project by going to it’s Indiegogo fundraising page: igg.me/at/originstorydoc. Don’t forget to follow us on twitter and facebook and #FF @originstorydoc!

Plus, pick up ‘Summah This, Summah That’ at http://howardkremer.bandcamp.com/album/summah-this-summah-that and head to http://teespring.com/gucruiseshirt to pick up your very own Gu Cruise T-shirt.

Don’t miss Howard’s glowing endorsement of Origin Story, available on YouTube.

I've been listening to the music charts for the last 6 weeks and it's bothered me so much that Howard hasn't noticed or said that the Sam Smith song sounds just like Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down."

• Like 1

Pretty sure he has. I've definitely heard someone say that, and I honestly can't think of anywhere else that I've heard that song discussed.

• Like 1

I keep hearing this pop-rap song on the radio "Dont Tell Em" and I desperately want it to end up on the charts so that they can play it. One of the lines they repeat and I always hear is "body like the summah, touch you like no other" and the guy really says "summah", so I want Howard to be conflicted as he wont like the song but that Sultan of Summah part of him will naturally like it

I've been listening to the music charts for the last 6 weeks and it's bothered me so much that Howard hasn't noticed or said that the Sam Smith song sounds just like Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down."

I don't mind Stay With Me, but I much prefer the first song he had out, with Disclosure, Latch.

BTW, Smith's gay, so it wasn't a *girlfriend* he was singing about in Stay With Me.

Can't wait to hear/see what the sea turtle is doing in Howie's poster. Maybe if it's summah enough, it may end up on Summer Sam's arm...

• Like 3

I could hear Wie's affection for Jay growing by the minute. I loved it. They are brothers from different mothers.

• Like 3

That had to be one of the best weed stories ever. "I submit." "Big fucking smoker!"

• Like 1

Jay was suprisingly charming, really won me over. I liked the chemistry between all three in this ep.

Him and Howard were vibin' like crazy.

• Like 2

I had to come on here and say that I also thought the female voice in the As Above, So Below trailer was a robot. And I agree with WEdidITagain that Jay was very charming :wub:

• Like 1

I love that Kulap couldn't pull "Twilight".

I was laughing so hard at this. I was like, she's really thinking of Twilight, right? I was hoping it was a sign that it's moving out of our collective consciousness, and I was so happy.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this