πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 91 β€” Polish My Horn of Blasting

Our heroes were safely on the back of the roc that had taken a magic missile hit to the side but kept on flying as the entire coast line was thick with troops from under sea. Now they must take a breather to re-learn some spells and to give the roc some time to heal right outside of a city nearby.

• Like 1

Bring on the "I stab their heads off" merch! Also can't believe that wasn't the episode title.

• Like 1

I don't get this party's priorities at all. "Let's see, stick around and find out why and how a bunch of fish built robot suits and are invading a continent, or go to a vaguely described place whose only known characteristics are 'the rocks are different colors' and 'lots of shit happens there?' That second one definitely sounds more interesting!" I'm sure Blaine will manage something fun here too, but what could have been...

Β 

One other thing--can the party just stop trying to assuage their guilt by pretending the roc is their "friend?" Anyone mind controlled into doing your will isn't your friend, they're your slave. If you really think the roc is flying you all over creation (or for that matter not eating you) out of friendship, take off that crown and see what happens.

Β 

(All this of course should be taken as commentary on player character decisions and not criticism of the show--great and enjoyable as always.)

• Like 1

Blaine: "I had Pac Man fever. Turned out to be meningitis." Almost keeled over laughing from that one.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this