🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 196.5 — 9/05/14 TWO CHARTED 135

It's the first post-Labor day Two Charted of the year and Howard and Kulap are reeling with beginning of the new un-summah sounding month, September. Tune in to hear your favorite chart keepers talk about 20th century packaging, going to the dentist, and why you should be watching kids shows instead of laying pipe. Plus, Kulap finally confronts Howard on the pronunciation of her name, gives us the low down on her trip to the Aukermans, and the crew decide on what the best time for grabbing a hooker is. Mobile Gundom anyone?

Be sure to check out the new trailer for Kulap’s documentary, Origin Story at http://www.originstorydoc.com/, and support the project by going to it’s Indiegogo fundraising page: igg.me/at/originstorydoc. Don’t forget to follow us on twitter and facebook and #FF @originstorydoc!

Plus, pick up ‘Summah This, Summah That’ at http://howardkremer.bandcamp.com/album/summah-this-summah-that and head to http://teespring.com/gucruiseshirt to pick up your very own Gu Cruise T-shirt.

Don’t miss Howard’s glowing endorsement of Origin Story, available on YouTube.

I want the Lauren Lapkus podcast inside my ears this instant.

• Like 1

Can someone please explain what Howard was trying to say with his dental appointment strategy?

I also have trust issues with my dentist. Seems like every time I go in he's trying to sell me on some work that I'm dubious about. I need the Kremer solution.

Oh My God

Howard was on point today. Some amazing stuff.

I love the football talk, anger at September, everything.

• Like 4

Did Kulap just let a sclusie slip about Lauren Lapkus starting a podcast?

I'm not going to be able to pay attention to the last 83 minutes of this, because I'm way too excited after hearing that.

• Like 1

Mobile Suit Gundam! They have great merch.

Also, I think they should shorten Engineer Sam's nickname down to just Summah Sam. Summah OF Sam adds a syllable and makes it harder to roll off the tongue. Am I alone in this?

• Like 1

Did we just get Juicy Gossy from Kulap? A Lauren Lapkus podcast? Dear sweet god, upload that mofo now to the site!

• Like 1

Wow, what a great ep.

Also, what about Suntember or Summahtember as the new name for September? Keep the ber in as its kind of a trasitional month but at least it's clear that in the beginning you should still be embracing summah.

I don't know what's funnier, Howard really digging in deep throughout his chart or Kulap's constant and almost surprised laughter at almost everything he says

• Like 2

Was it just tripping over the tongue, or is Howard actually a Mobile Suit Gundam fan? Seems almost too make-'em-up for Howie, though.

If what Ku described is what Lauren Lapkus is actually going to be doing, that UTU2TM-shaped hole in my heart might at last begin to heal.

Salty Howard is the best Howard.

Also, I was really glad that this was a nice, long episode. Usually a short Whooch means a short Tooch because they're pressed for time, but I guess in this case either Jay was the one with the tight schedule, or the show was just naturally that short.

• Like 1

When Howard starts to sound like Peter Brady going through puberty, you know we're in for a fun ride!!

On a side note- I've noticed it before, but it definitely appears in this episode. What is Howard's deal with cursing? He censors himself a lot (like guh-damn and eff-botch) but sometimes he doesn't. I haven't listened to a few of the old old episodes- is there a back story to this any that I've missed?

"If you go underwater and say hey octopus.."

"He's not gonna turn around!"

Oh man I am loving this ep.

Mobile Suit Gundam! They have great merch.

Also, I think they should shorten Engineer Sam's nickname down to just Summah Sam. Summah OF Sam adds a syllable and makes it harder to roll off the tongue. Am I alone in this?

Isn't it supposed to be a play on Son of Sam though?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this