🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 49 — Brett, Sam, and Cody, Our Engineers

Lol Cody is a fuckin legend. First he turns into the wires like some sort of crazy electron or science. Then he just straight up walks out on podcasts in the middle of em like he doesn't give a fuck. But to go do what? I'm guessing to learn more about becoming an electro science piece. It reminds me of a movies I once saw where the bad guy can travel through electros and he terrorizes the people. It was on UPN during a Halloween movies scarefest. Was you movies, Cody?Edit:p.s. I think Cody might've been hack surfing the cloud cause I'm having a hard time gettin videos of my nephews from my phone to my computer. Are u blocking the cloud surf, Cody?

• Like 10

cody what do you have to say for yourself

WJaxWIz.gif

• Like 9

hi cody we had some VERY important questions for you to answer

um, so like is it fun to be a engineer at earwolf or w/e

• Like 8

Confession time:

You guys, I have a secret, I actually like Cody. I mean, I know he fucks up sometimes, but he seems like good people all in all and, well, I feel like that means something.

• Like 5

Chanson wait until your vids show up on Reddit.com/thefappening then we'll see how much you love Engineer Cody.

• Like 1

Really don't have anything to add to the forums this week guys. I know everyone looks forward to my biting commentary and scathing put downs but I just got nothing...sorry.

Taking a trip to New York this weekend, maybe that'll recharge the batteries or something.

Until then, fuck you, Tim.

• Like 5

I hope we get asked some Popcorn Gallery questions soon, I'm kind of 'backed up', you know?

Really need a release soon, I've tried asking myself questions but it doesn't feel the same and I think it might be a sin.

• Like 8

Confession time:

You guys, I have a secret, I actually like Cody. I mean, I know he fucks up sometimes, but he seems like good people all in all and, well, I feel like that means something.

I agree. Cody seems like an interesting, complex person with a small bladder and a bizarre knowledge of astral projection. I'm intrigued. What was your childhood like, Cody?

• Like 2

I know what you're thinking, "did dis dude just did dis double post? And edit the first?" Yes.

• Like 2

I just wanna come out and say that I don't like how Ray Rice hit his girl like that I mean she didn't know no better. She didn't wake up thinking oh I'm gonna piss off Ray and get him to punch me in the face. Nah she didn't, so give her a fuckin break. We all make mistakes. I believe that us men as lift muscle great power we need more holds barred and a lot less no holds barred matches cause what if u get cross face crippled now ur in a wheel chair bro r u happy? Maybe Ray needs to take a big look at himself and say wow this arm muscle preettyy large maybe I not use it as a club that I swing from my shoulder joint. Ok Ray? Okay? Happy? Ray shoulda said "hey baby u take this elevator and I'm gonna take that elevator. They r exactly the same elevator, but mines goin up to success and urs is goin down and there is snakes there so good luck :)"

• Like 5

stars of the britanick comedy duo brit and nick will be in the studio tomorrow AND you can do questions

• Like 3

Well now I just types all that for nothing no one will read it.

Nick Brit, where's ur family at during all this?

• Like 2

Brian and Nick,

1.) Is comedy is movies?

2.) Do either of you have a cure for this GODDAMN COLD I currently have? Fact: calling it common makes it angry.

3.) Which one of you guys is funnier? (I already have an answer to this question.) Follow up: Is that difficult to deal with?

4.) I fucking hate eagles, too. There are so many better birds of prey than fucking eagles. Fuck.

• Like 2

nick,,nick this is important...its engineer cody, hes in my computer, he sucked my foot in to the cdrom drive...nick kocher, i need some advice here soonest possible, i am really scared...how do u juggle work life and family and still find time to have a good time? pls get your answer to me ASAP im afraid for my life heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 7

Brian and Nick, you used to do spots in the first season of Next Time on Lonny. How mad were you after Ben Stiller bought the show and moved it to Los Angeles? Please feel free to talk as much as as you wish, he does not listen to this show.

• Like 1

Brian and Nick, do you like to kissy each other in real life or just in your sketches?

• Like 2

I was like fuck these guys, I'm not asking these bruisers shit. But then I browsed through their videos and saw that they know famous people.

brb with my questions

• Like 6

Dear Guests:

Have you ever climbed a mountain?

Sincerely,

mwn

• Like 1

Duo, what is that like you get half the sweet doughsef, and you're just satisfied with that? Or what? Might as well get half the hot models and Emmys too, but you can't decide if you should chop them sideways or what.

I am so fucking done with you. I come here to hear about success. It's not how to kick butt while your nerd friend takes names in the red-carpet-lined back hallways of this industry we call showbiz.

Hey Sean & Hayes, I thought we were done with this after those Playhouse chicks. Then you do a show with the engine guys? If I wanted this bullshit I'd go listen to my extensive collection of Studs Terkel interviews which, guess what, I don't even have because I'M NOT A FUCKING PUSSY and I don't even know who that guys is.

P.S. Very strong work on the forum this week, people. Looking forward to a very productive Q4 (Innernet comments is tracked on a calendar year, not fiscal)

EDIT: I should probably add that I enjoyed the radio program this week very much.

• Like 4