🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 49 — Brett, Sam, and Cody, Our Engineers

Hayes and Sean play a game of "That's Wheely Interesting" where they describe their first encounters with celebrities and Sean talks about BBQ festival etiquette. Then, BRETT, SAM, and CODY are on the other side of the table for an exclusive engineer-only episode where they get really personal and tackle some confusing games from other podcasts. Finally, during the Popcorn Gallery, Brett finally finds out what Sam does when he's not in the studio.

Just want to jump in real quick and say: a podcast not a train, so why they have jobs?

• Like 8

Strong opening segment and the guest segment is very rich and layered and I'll need to re-listen to it like a few times in a dark room to really form an opinion on if I like it.

• Like 3

I was originally upset we had to listen to the engineers and hear their "story" but I'm very glad it opened my eyes to what shows like Comedy Bing Bong and Who Charted. They just rate stuff? People like that?

• Like 4

I was originally upset we had to listen to the engineers and hear their "story" but I'm very glad it opened my eyes to what shows like Comedy Bing Bong and Who Charted. They just rate stuff? People like that?

5 stars, very good

• Like 3

Sam came off as a pretty rad dude. While I agree that hogs are puzzles that must be impossible to put back together, the engine is probably the hardest part and Sam is an engineer. Which leads me to believe that Brett is lying about his title. That's like being Zach Galifianakis (lead Visioneer) and being surprised that your subordinate can see stuff.

Cody's timing was awful. It's like he was trying to set Hayes and Sean off with that weird mysterious babble. I am glad the hosts were being so stern with him about it. I would definitely quiver if those guys were yelling at me like that.

• Like 6

Sean I hope you sent this p-cast to yourself registered mail because I've just sent all of your WYR scenarios to Scott. Oh and Tim? Your popcorn gallery theme, it's now the plugcorn gallery >B^]

• Like 4

I genuinely thought I was listening to several other Earwolf shows during this episode. Could you guys please put up a warning that this is just **one** show?

• Like 2

Just started listening, but I'm very excited about this episode. I wish we could have asked the engineers questions though. I have a few.

• Like 2

I have the biggest perma smile after this episode.

This was perfect.

• Like 5

Just started listening, but I'm very excited about this episode. I wish we could have asked the engineers questions though. I have a few.

Is Scott Anchorman great boss, or just average?

• Like 2

I never post on here, but after this episode I had to let this out:

Shame on you, Cody. Your mother must be so disappointed in you. You make me sick.

• Like 14

I was super looking forward to listening to this. I thought "Hey. I'm a gonna learn so much from listening to Sean & Hayes give advice to regular Joes like these 3 engineers. My dad was an eningeer. He built bridges so i know what that's like".

But to see the way the engineers blatantly blew their chance to drink from the cup of knowledge!! I was outraged, ashamed outraged and even a little scared.

How Dare they even?

• Like 3

I never post on here, but after this episode I had to let this out:

Shame on you, Cody. Your mother must be so disappointed in you. You make me sick.

"DorkyButCool" more like "DorkyButCoolAndRightAboutThisEp"

• Like 5

Despite the lack of incredibly famous guest I absolutely loved this episode.

• Like 2

Is Scott Anchorman great boss, or just average?

Are there different cliques at Earwolf? Do the Engineers wear matching jackets?

• Like 2

Are there different cliques at Earwolf? Do the Engineers wear matching jackets?

Is Cody the "wild child" of the engineers, always acting out to get the attention his parents never gave him? [um, spoiler alert: the answer is YES]

• Like 5

When I saw this episode I decided to take my dick out while listening to it. Just so everyone knows that I will be listening to this episode with my dick out. For science.

• Like 10

When I saw this episode I decided to take my dick out while listening to it. Just so everyone knows that I will be listening to this episode with my dick out. For science.

data set or it didnt happen

• Like 8