🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 49 — Brett, Sam, and Cody, Our Engineers

Has anyone seen Chanson? I think someone needs to stay with him tonight, make sure he doesn't do anything foolish after that brutal takedown.

• Like 9

Has anyone seen Chanson? I think someone needs to stay with him tonight, make sure he doesn't do anything foolish after that brutal takedown.

Yeah, the dick data set might look very different toward the end of the episode.

• Like 8

Wow, this episode took a distinct turn from terrible to talking about me being punished. My dick is still out. Just FYI. I'm working on the data now.

Fun Fact: I feel bad about the things I've done and just want to let Hayes and Sean know that I am truly sorry for being one of the backbones of their fanbase and devoting so much time to their podcasts and supporting them and shit. I'll stop doing that now. Anything to get Brett to stop being himself.

PS - HugLife is working on an organic farm in Washington's San Juan Islands. In case anyone was wondering.

• Like 7

also, can anyone tell me--when you buy the Pro Version is it a recurring monthly withdrawl from your debit card, or do they send you a bill every month via snail mail? I ordered it but still havent received my first bill. Is there a billing department at Airwolf or does that duty fall on the engineers as well? thanks in advance

Engineer Cody Cody truly has no shame. No appreciation for this opportunity he was given.

couple things:

-- wonderful, coherent meet-cute story between Sean and Brian. I love getting an inside look on how these Hollywood relationships form!! Grrrrr curse my stupid flyover state and normal-person looks

-- bababooey

-- everyone is always shitting on Sam but as I've repeatedly pointed out, he has a motorcycle :wub: .... amirite, ladies? haha up top

-- feeling conflicted on the punishments... Chanson and I are kinda bros now until the next time he says something shitty about women to goad me and HugLife is one of the nicest, coolest people I've ever talked to/known(ish) so... I mean.. I still humbly bow down to our hosts for making me loff 'n stuff but... unhhhhmmmmmmmmhhhhhnnnnnn

• Like 7

Cody has been shoveling coal behind the mixing board because he thinks it makes the podcast go

• Like 7

-- everyone is always shitting on Sam but as I've repeatedly pointed out, he has a motorcycle :wub: .... amirite, ladies? haha up top

I couldn't agree more. The more I learn about Sam, the more I like him: has tattoos, works on motorcycles (specifically cafe racers), he's good with computers...

This is what I imagine it looks like when he works on his motorcycles:

9ff92378d84fb35b18d779eaf8f1a88b.jpg

• Like 6

Oh yeah while we're on the subject of Engineer Cody Sam, what's up with him trying to play off being a nerd. Like excuse me, you're not a nerd, stop trying to impress nerd icons Hayes and Sean with this comic book bullshit.

• Like 6

can i just say that all of the engineers are very nice and cool and into sitting on motorcycles

• Like 7

can i just say that all of the engineers are very nice and cool and into sitting on motorcycles

Pics

• Like 4

there are a lot of people taking cody to task in this thread, which is weird because it seemed like a real possibility that he had a legitimate illness, in which case we should actually be worrying about whether or not sean is okay

• Like 6

Sam plugs all the wires into the wrong places and that's not even a train thing he's just so fucking dumb

• Like 2

there are a lot of people taking cody to task in this thread, which is weird because it seemed like a real possibility that he had a legitimate illness

He's probably still traumatized from the whole Engineer Cody Boy experience.

• Like 1

it's pretty b.s. that agata (also july) didn't get to be into this ep. [loudly boos]

OH YEAH! OH HELL YEAH BABY!

if I'm seeing a solidarity with twitter fart guy, I'm opposed, here. [winks slyly though, just in case]

• Like 2

BRRII: The data didn't show anything to a level that was statistically significant, I think I'm gonna have to tweak my experiment until the data starts looking better.

FUCK!

• Like 2

BRRII: The data didn't show anything to a level that was statistically significant, I think I'm gonna have to tweak my experiment until the data starts looking better.

FUCK!

You bonferroni adjust that shit for sample size (1)?

I trust you Chan dawggie. What journal you trying to publish in? Could make a sweet nature article.

• Like 3