🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 49 — Brett, Sam, and Cody, Our Engineers

Just started listening, but I'm very excited about this episode. I wish we could have asked the engineers questions though. I have a few.

Ask away!

• Like 6

Sean's wheel spinning sound drop was excellent.

Hayes, thanks for immediately calling Brett out for having such a chip on his shoulder.

Nice job Sam! Maybe give Brett some aloe for the 3rd degree burns you gave him.

Awesome all around

Idea for an episode:

Have Adam Pally back to show him how popular and loved the show has become. Make him really eat shit for treating Sean & Hayes like engineers last time and at the end, while AP is kissing ass and apologizing, have Scott Pauperman come in and cancel the show! Fake cancel of course

• Like 3

Dear Sam,

Why did you break your motorcycle that one time? It made for a very bad first impression. I think you really blew it.

• Like 5

I laughed at this episode more than once. I laughed at Brett's arrogance more than thrice, how dare he.

- Joe McGurl

• Like 2

Ask away!

corpselord has been bringing up some very tough questions, maybe answer all those

• Like 1

PS - HugLife is working on an organic farm in Washington's San Juan Islands. In case anyone was wondering.

btw true story, i talked to huglife a while ago and he said he left because he couldn't keep up with all the new episodes and also he was bummed that nobody here would ever meet in person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 4

Dear Sam,

Why did you break your motorcycle that one time? It made for a very bad first impression. I think you really blew it.

I didn't break it, someone vandalized it! I've been very specific about this. I'm sorry I blew it, fuck.

• Like 3

Hi Sam, do you remember me? We met once. Anyway, my real question is: Do you like my song?

If your song is Crazy Town's "Butterfly", then yes.

• Like 14

You bonferroni adjust that shit for sample size (1)?

I trust you Chan dawggie. What journal you trying to publish in? Could make a sweet nature article.

I mean, Cell has been all over my dick recently about this study and I just burn (and laugh maniacally at) the letters I get from Nature and Science, because I'm a serious science guy, not some amateur piece of shit. Probably publish in Review of International Political Economy, just to be different and get a different perspective on my research. Since everyone else in the biological sciences is such a fuckin' hack.

• Like 3

now chanson, you usually listen to podcasts while doing your daily run around the neighborhood, did you change this for your di*k-dangling experiment?

• Like 2

Yeah, first listen was at my computer. Second listen at the gym. Dick out both times, of course.

• Like 3

Are you actually Sean's little cousin or was that another showbiz trick?

It's all true. All of it.

• Like 1

I hate to get all fangirly and obsessive, but Engineer Cody gives me butterflies. I just feel like everything he said was so... so me. It's like we're the same person. Go ahead, make fun of me for this, Agata, but feeling are called feelings for a reason, it's 'cuz you can't change them.

• Like 12

Ask away!

How did Weird Al end up on the back of your motorcycle? Also where in the Bay Area did you grow up? I live in the Bay Area.

• Like 1

My co-worker's must think I've got Family Feud dialed up on the superfast 4g, 'cause every time Sam answers a question I find myself clapping and muttering 'good answer, good answer.'

Question for Sam – Do you ever put speed holes in ur motorcycles to make them faster??

I did this siq mod on my hog where I stole some chrome skull tire caps off this el camino in my neighborhood when I was like 12 and she’s been riding like a champ ever since.

http://www.enjoygram...85043_285980476

edit: sorry to disappoint all my forum fans that thought I was a famous radio show host/fly-fishing celebrity/prop comic/frontman with killr stage banter/dong model for the ‘after’ component of the ‘before and after’ ads for big dick pills. I am, in fact, a lowly audio engineer. one of my bosses sounds a lot like engineer cody this week. #bababooey

second edit: just to clarify, those ads are fraudulent. the pic labeled “before” is not a picture of me, nor does the afore mentioned pic bearing the caption “after” reflect that i have anything but a naturally occurring monster in my jockies.

• Like 9

I don't watch reality shows much(reason why I didn't watch RSS when it was originally airing), but I watched utopia last night.

Is all reality shows filled with unlikeable, psychopathic idiots now? I know you got to throw in a couple in a show cycle, but this show is all crazys, morons, and fuckfaces!

Hey sorry I was dead for awhile. I got a new job, started dating someone, couldn't find my car keys etc.

Glad Chanson got what he deserved today. Cody was straight up getting on my nerves but WHAT ELSE IS NEW

• Like 13

There's a new reality show on A&E called Love Prison about couples who've been dating online for various lengths of time who are then put on this show to live together. I haven't watched it yet, but a non-fake dating show about potential weirdos is exactly what I need right now.

Did you guys watch Big Brother on Sunday? I thought I was going to start bawling my eyes out, but then Jordan didn't cry so I was able to stay kool as a cigarette.

• Like 3

Is all reality shows filled with unlikeable, psychopathic idiots now?

Yes, it's why reality tv is great

Dear Shaaan and Heyz,

I need your help. This girl at my school really likes me but for all the wrong reasons. She like the blue power ranger but ima all bout white power. A friend just told me the other day that she's only interested in me because of my huge and rocking PEEEN. What do I DO? im in such a dilemma can you guyz please help me. Or if you dont want to talk mabye just make a movies about it.

YOurs sincererlily,

DAD

• Like 1

what an episode. Was listening on the way to school this morning and the first time Cody said bababooey I almost wrecked my shit on the freeway

• Like 3