🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 49 — Brett, Sam, and Cody, Our Engineers

Dear Brett,

How do I get a great voice like yours? Also, what is your greatest fear?

Best wishes,

Anastasia.

PS - What are the pros and cons to being lead engineer?

• Like 2

Normally I wouldn't support a guest defying the hosts as many times as Cody did, but man he was fucking nailing it. I mean talk about a take no prisoners all out reaming. Hey S&H, you two seeing straight yet after the circles Cody ran around you?

My question for the engineers: First let me say thank you for being so generous with your time and I'm such a big fan. So what was Engineer Doug like?

• Like 4

Amazing! This is better than a 'Best Of' special ( ^ - ^ )

"It was my middle finger! It wasn't a parade at all!" -- Ooh! That was such a burn! And then "Oh great, here comes the History Boys again" - wham! When will the Earwolf engineers learn? lol.

The eternal battle between engineers and Sean & Hayes continue. I will say this though; those engineers - mostly Brett - can take a beating and get right back up! No matter how baddedly they get pounded! Man! How do you get back up after being subjected to mere talks of the "Super Finger" !? Brett is practically superhuman. So is Cody - he sounds like Neo!

I appreciate the engineers coming in for this episode, and I am truly astonished that they can handle being around the level of fame that Sean & Hayes exude.

CBB sounds horrible too! HH should be no.1! How can Sean & Hayes be no.2 to "Would you Rather have a Riddle?" :blink:

I hear the host of that show can't even say his own name or the name of the show correctly, either. Jeez. Hollywood Handbook needs to be made the poster boy for the network, post-haste. What does Earwolfman Jack have to say about this!?!

• Like 2

Hi Brett, do you remember me? We met once. Anyway, my real question is: Do you like my song?

ye

• Like 5

Dear Brett,

How do I get a great voice like yours?

Hi!

that is my "radio voice" i was actually hired off the street by earwolf when jeff heard me doing it out of his car. in real life when i relax my voice is a really smooth baritone.

Also, what is your greatest fear?

dying

PS - What are the pros and cons to being lead engineer?

pros - talking down to my subordinates cody, sam and scott aukerman

cons - cody

• Like 14

My question for the engineers: First let me say thank you for being so generous with your time and I'm such a big fan. So what was Engineer Doug like?

thanks! i never knew doug, but the fact that he's still mentioned probably means he was interesting?

• Like 3

Hi!

that is my "radio voice" i was actually hired off the street by earwolf when jeff heard me doing it out of his car. in real life when i relax my voice is a really smooth baritone.

dying

Well, great job developing your radio voice. I think you are really breaking the mold for on-air personalities. You may (may) die someday, but your voice will live on in podcast history for eternity.

• Like 1

ye

SEE?!?

Typical "lead engineer" response. A fan asks a question, and Baritone Brett can't be bothered to spell out all 3 letters in 'yes'.

THIS IS WHAT I DEAL WITH EVERY DAY.

• Like 12

Brett and Sam,

If Hayes and Sean were hanging off a cliff and you could only save one, which would you choose?

• Like 1

Brett and Sam,

If Hayes and Sean were hanging off a cliff and you could only save one, which would you choose?

I'd like to apologize for dropping them both off the cliff. I fucked that up.

• Like 12

Brett and Sam,

Wow, what a question! Looks like somebody has been binge-listening to the Bozos of Basketball.

• Like 1

Ask away!

I get the impression that Hayes makes a disgusted face when he says my username on the show. Can you describe that face?

Why won't you play my crap on youtube submissions?

• Like 1

I get the impression that Hayes makes a disgusted face when he says my username on the show. Can you describe that face?

Why won't you play my crap on youtube submissions?

The truth is they don't say your names, they leave that space silent and just tell us to hire a vocal stand-in and insert the audio.

If I haven't played your video it's probably not very good, or I just missed it. If you insist that it's worthy, follows all the guidelines I listed, and hasn't already been played, then feel free to repost it.

• Like 8

Beans literally disappeared!

What is up with this, where is little Beans? Did Cody have anything to do with it? I have been worried for the better part of the year. I listen to every Earwolf podcast for some clue but it seems no is interested in finding my lost little Beans.

• Like 1

I'm slogging through the new UTU2tM just to understand the sick refs Sean will drop in an epi or two. That's a show? They just list the tracks on the new album?

• Like 4

If I haven't played your video it's probably not very good, or I just missed it. If you insist that it's worthy, follows all the guidelines I listed, and hasn't already been played, then feel free to repost it.

Ok so if I'm reading this right, I should just wait because you're saving my clips for the next time Sean is on Improv4humans? That makes sense

• Like 1

All this week, many earwolf podcasts have mentioned Cody's unruly behavior. There have been some recent issues on Who Charted? and on today's new episode of UTU2TM? the words "What the FUCK is going on with Cody?" were exclaimed. And of course I don't need to mention his misconduct on HH.

So, my question for the engineers is "What the fuck is going on with Cody?" I'm quite concerned.

• Like 5

engineer cody ENGINEER COIDY are you LISTENING TO US we have questions the other engineer answered our questions GET YOUR BU*T IN HERE

• Like 7

Hollywood Handbook revolutionizing the podcast game AGAIN. Engineers as guests? What's next, engineer hosts? If Sean or Hayes ever became engineer my dick would be BLOWN.

• Like 5