🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 49 — Brett, Sam, and Cody, Our Engineers

Brian, you were in Amazing Spiderman 2. Isn't it bullshit that you named the movie amazing? Don't you think that's the job of critic?

• Like 2

brian, would u be on my podcast?

• Like 3

Hey guys, saw Oddball Fest tonight. I know that right now is the question-asking part of the thread, so I'll say what I was going to say as questions.

Did I miss Moshe Kasher (the first performer)? Was I bummed about that and how the people I was with didn't know him and thus weren't getting their butts in gear?

Was Demitri Martin still very funny? Where has he been the past few years, if he still has it?

Why is Mark Maron such a cranky dick? Is he still pretty funny even though he is a dick?

Why did only one person yell "POINTS!" at Chris Hardwick? Why wasn't that person me?

Who did I think was funniest, and was it Jim Gaffigan or Louis CK (the obvious choices?)?

When one of the comedians came out and did a funny sort of faux-excited dance, did I think back to last February when I saw Stella at SF Sketchfest and they did that? And is this a video of it filmed by Wain's wife: http://instagram.com/p/j3PF6dGs64/? And do I actually think Stella did it funnier because they committed more and I guess really I just am on their same wavelength more?

Thanks for answering my questions!

• Like 5

Brian, is God dead?

Nick, you're from Atlanta, Georgia. Do you know T.I.? Can you get my demo to him?

• Like 3

Brian and Nick, yes hi. Does encyclopedia, BriTANick, uh, really be necessary with you two tube stars laying down the truths? With that humors us spin? Thanks for your time.

Hey guys, saw Oddball Fest tonight. I know that right now is the question-asking part of the thread, so I'll say what I was going to say as questions.

Did I miss Moshe Kasher (the first performer)? Was I bummed about that and how the people I was with didn't know him and thus weren't getting their butts in gear?

Was Demitri Martin still very funny? Where has he been the past few years, if he still has it?

Why is Mark Maron such a cranky dick? Is he still pretty funny even though he is a dick?

Why did only one person yell "POINTS!" at Chris Hardwick? Why wasn't that person me?

Who did I think was funniest, and was it Jim Gaffigan or Louis CK (the obvious choices?)?

When one of the comedians came out and did a funny sort of faux-excited dance, did I think back to last February when I saw Stella at SF Sketchfest and they did that? And is this a video of it filmed by Wain's wife: http://instagram.com/p/j3PF6dGs64/? And do I actually think Stella did it funnier because they committed more and I guess really I just am on their same wavelength more?

Thanks for answering my questions!

Great questions, especially the ones about Stella. I have some questions of my own to ask in return.

Is Stella one of my favorite groups? And do I feel like I have missed out by not seeing them live once in my life? I also wonder if that video you posted would make my day.

• Like 5

Damn I just thought of a great question but now I know I'm too late. Maybe some one else can answer. Are wasps just big ants with wings but instead of biting u with their mouths they bite u with their butts?

I take it back.... BRRII has asked the greatest question ever.

• Like 1

Is MIB the best dancer of the group?

• Like 2

do dogs have clits?

Congratulations on adding this to my search history. The answer is yes, apparently.

• Like 5

um probably should have put a spoiler tag around that, they will probably ask on the show

• Like 3

Hey Rod Aug and Tim Treese (and everyone else, I guess),

Do you guys like Tom Goes to the Mayor?

• Like 7

Hey Rod Aug and Tim Treese (and everyone else, I guess),

Do you guys like Tom Goes to the Mayor?

hells yea i do, i'm actually wearing a rats off to ya shirt as we speak through text.

edit: proof of shirt and fame

• Like 3

we loved doing popcorn gallery so much we decided do another one again with paul schmear. so do that and also he wants to workshop one of his scripts on the show like brian huskey did so tell us the title of one of his scripts you want us to read. think he is looking to do one of his horror movies.

mr scheer, i heard when u have your own baby you dont notice how bad its diapers smell any more, confrim/deny pls

movie: piranha: full moon

the fish get bit by werwolfs and now they are deadlier then ever

or pirhana 72HH, prihanas attack really obese people

• Like 1

I'd love to hear Schmear's script, The Skellington's Kiss.

Paul, when you decided to let Aziz get famous did u get a lot of POINTS on the back end? And what are POINTS on the back end?

I think he should do either "A Cody Story: The Evil Computer Electron Man" or "Basketball Diaries of Dr. Anne Hathaway House"

• Like 3

tell us the title of one of his scripts you want us to read. think he is looking to do one of his horror movies.

Super King Automated Checkout

Paul, do you remember me?

Also, why do you pretend that I don't exist.

Also also, can you guys talking about my favorite of your creepy crawly works, the movie titled 'The Guy In The Floor'?

Paul Scheer:

1.) Were you at Bumbershoot this year? I don't remember.

2.) Do you remember when I saw you and Jason Mantzoukas eating in the Center House in Seattle during Bumbershoot several years ago? I didn't say anything, but I just wondered if you saw me.

3.) Is The League the best show on tv? Is it movies?

4.) Where do you get off?

5.) You seem to be in a lot of indie/cult/non-overproduced (some might say underproduced) shows, many of which I happen to enjoy tremendously. Does that give you and your fellow actors/writers more creative freedom? Is it limiting in some ways? Is it hard to be taken seriously by people like Sean and Hayes?

6.) Do Sean and Hayes bully you? Who else do they bully? List names and ways in which they have bullied them.

• Like 2

Paul Shears,

Loved! your work in Rise of the Planet of the Apes. How did they make the chimpanzee costume so realistic and why are you still wearing it?

Horror Movie Titles:

MacGruber: 2

Jack & Jill: 2

Wild Wild West: 2

one of these things is not like the others

• Like 2