🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 49 — Brett, Sam, and Cody, Our Engineers

'tha curious case of the wet spaghetti?' or maybe 'looks like I married an van helsing' 'pumping iron 2' also has potential or maybe just cast Arnold in one of the other titles. thanks.

• Like 5

Remember that snl short Deep Thoughts?

It's revealed that the voice over guy died a long time ago and is actually a ghost. It would be called

'Deep Thoughts by the Ghost of Jack Handey'

Pat Smear,

Isn't giants just big humans?

Movies idea for the Scene Machine: Pigs with Guns

But I really just want to +1 showshowbro's So I Married a Van Helsing.

Points.

• Like 5

Paul Seer:

You have a podcast about movies. Do you ever get confused about whether you're in a movie or in a podcast or just being in real life?

Also please tell us about your new horror movie The Very Scary Bellybutton

• Like 1

'looks like I married an van helsing'

I really want to see this movie! I like that the person who married an van helsing seems pretty unimpressed and indifferent about it.

• Like 3

Mr Sheer, I heard you did an interesting WTF with Mark Marron podcast but by the time I heard it had gone behind the paywall. But the episode details say you had a "dark and stormy upbringing". Please summarise this for me so I don't have to pay.

• Like 2

Mr Sheer, I heard you did an interesting WTF with Mark Marron podcast but by the time I heard it had gone behind the paywall. But the episode details say you had a "dark and stormy upbringing". Please summarise this for me so I don't have to pay.

http://youtu.be/AzwKNTP_-HE

There are interesting visuals for this interview.

Having a tough day. Let's see if I can get some points.

#ForumSimpsons...

Sideshow Bay of Pigs

Inanimate Carbon Rod Aug

Octer Hibbert

Fuck... I'm out.

• Like 5

Sheerio, why did you mispronounce my name one time? Don't you know who I am?

Really killed it this week, team. Really killed it.

• Like 5

1000 points to Bozos, 500 to Chanson, and 250 to agata.

thanks. this helps with the sting of greggy not liking my posts.

• Like 3

Listening to five people simultaneously play "What Am I Thinking?" while one of them is a voice recording that will say BABABOOEY every time is one of the funniest things I've ever heard on a podcast.

• Like 2

I don't watch reality shows much(reason why I didn't watch RSS when it was originally airing), but I watched utopia last night.

Is all reality shows filled with unlikeable, psychopathic idiots now? I know you got to throw in a couple in a show cycle, but this show is all crazys, morons, and fuckfaces!

You watched the wrong Utopia. Watch the British one, still many psychopaths though

So was Cody even in the studio for this? Or was he saying his spooky ill timed words from inside the computers? Or did he get his foot stuck in the toilet when he went to pee