🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jarrycanada

killer clowns

We got to bring these clowns to justice, no more clowning around . Let's get Nancy Grace on top of this. Anybody know any sketch artists that could work with Jason.

I was on the Bozo Show when I was 10, which is pretty standard for anyone growing up in the Chicagoland area. Forget the "throw the ball in a series of buckets that get further and further away" game, I was lucky to get out with my LIFE. That was nearly 26 years ago, and I think I can safely assume that I'm the only one of my friends that went that day that HASN'T succumbed to clown murder, because I haven't seen any of those guys in like 20 years.

As an aside, do you think Zouks is going to have to take a few weeks off when Gilmore Girls hits Netflix in October?

That's one of those OTHER killer clowns. Jason specifically mentioned his having a van. So hard to keep them all straight.

Oh man. As if I didn't have to worry about Killer Klowns already, you're telling me there are these "OTHER Killer Klowns" out there too!?! *curls into fetal position*

lol.

-firsttimecallerlongtimelistenr You are the best! I'm clicking on your picture and giving you five stars for that post. You earned them.

So some place in south America, there is a copy cat doppelganger show of "Jimmy Kimmel Live"but rather then jimmy there is a guy in a clown out fit hosting it. who dare i ask replaces, Guillermo some white guy LOL

I had to register & post immediately when I saw this thread on Reddit - finally, the world of unsolved mysteries & comedy podcasts converge! Jason's not alone, and it may or may not have been aliens or medieval devils. Or just wild teens.

• Like 1

I would love to have someone show up at one of the live show dressed in full clown make up and try to lure Manzukus to a van.

• Like 1

That figures. Mind you American Horror Story is based on real folklore stories. Like the last season was about witch's in new orleans and used the well known Marie Laveau voodoo priestess and the new Orleans axeman. Mind you Killer-clown's are more on the level of aliens another talked about subject that is on AHS.

There is also a story about a three breasted woman that made the Internet. this may or may, not of been a publicity stunt for the show. a lot of people are saying it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODxQ-jlw0ok

Season one had a real murder house in California where a guy that killed his family just before Christmas time. I guess no one's ever really lived in that house since the kills.

Not sure why real clowns would be pissed off, as long as they don't look too scary they have nothing to worry about. Could be another manipulated story created by the producers to get viewers to watch the show. like i said this isn't the first time.

There is also a planned spin off which is going to be called American crimes story's that is centred around OJ Simpson.

Sign in to follow this