🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 17 — Songs of Innocence

I made unnatural sounds when I saw this was up. I am so happy!

• Like 1

The Scotts missed my alteration to the title of the album.

Oh well, thanks for the shout-out boys.

UTU2TM_album_zpsd4d5cf8d.jpg

Might need to change it again to "Songs of Incontinence." Awesome cover though.

• Like 5

I stayed home a little longer this morning downloading this podcast, wouldn't leave without it. By the time I was on a train into town they got to Judge Judy's wooden legs. I've never snickered to giggled so hard, can Paul F Tompkins make sure that gets on his 100 album sound effects CD?

• Like 3

what a time to be alive! I've been waiting to hear or see if Aukerman mentioned anything about the new album yesterday and now this!? damn im incredibly thankful!! a worthy uhh

(what about the tshirts bono)

• Like 1

If this turns out to be the final U Talkin' U2 To Me episode, thanks for an amazing podcast that had a massive impact on A LOT of people - regardless of whether they like the Lads from Liverpool or not!

• Like 2

"The new Coldplay record is really really great."

These guys have such terrible musical taste, but i cant top listening.

• Like 8

Good start.

"Look...if this is going to be the level of your jokes for this episode, yeah just get the fuck out right now"

• Like 3

Is that shoe mural above the couch new? Fancy.

IMG_8005.jpg

Those are all the shoes guiceman makes for Earwolf! He has a website that I'm too dumb to remember.

EDIT: www.guicemann.com

• Like 5

Wow, really disappointed by how off-topic, scatterbrained, and rambling Mr. Aukerman and Mr. Scott were. The many months since they've gotten together was quite apparent as I listened to this episode. It took well over an hour before they finally got down to brass tacks, addressed the recent monumental U2 news, and told us who the band members are. Given the podcast's hiatus and relatively volatile nature of the band's roster, they really should have opened with this information.

• Like 8

havent listened yet but great job on the episode pics, all very good

• Like 2

IT'S HAPPENING.

Can we share stories of how when we woke up this morning and saw this?

I have to do an early shift at a different store than my usual (I'm a backstock coordinator), so I had to wake up at 4:30ish to get ready. While I'm doing that I put on stitcher so it can download the newest eps from my podcast playlist and when I saw UTUTM I almost FLIPPED OUT.

This is the best 'where were you on 9/11?' story yet.

No seriously, when I saw the new episode available I literally popped my stones.

• Like 5

I just (basically) blew off work for 2 1/2 hours to listen to this, totally worth it. I was hoping for more sub-podcasts, but the abundance of dick and butthole talk made up for it.

havent listened yet but great job on the episode pics, all very good

Unless he shops at some fancy TV star store, I'm pretty sure I have the shirt that Adam Scott is wearing, so that made me feel pretty cool. (This has been "Talkin' 'Bout Fashion".)

• Like 1