🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 17 — Songs of Innocence

With the last episode coming out on Thursday, I don't know whether future episodes--as they happen to be slotted into Scotts' schedules--will drop on Wednesdays since there'll be less immediacy and urgency to get them out for relevance and promise-keeping, or whether they could just drop on any weekday. Checking my podcasts every morning with a little glimmer of hope (but most especially Wednesdays).

• Like 2

With the last episode coming out on Thursday, I don't know whether future episodes--as they happen to be slotted into Scotts' schedules--will drop on Wednesdays since there'll be less immediacy and urgency to get them out for relevance and promise-keeping, or whether they could just drop on any weekday. Checking my podcasts every morning with a little glimmer of hope (but most especially Wednesdays).

I have a feeling this podcast will become just like Analyze Phish where we get a long delay and then 2 or 3 eps in quick succession. I'm ok with that, because I have to be, but it will be a great treat when it pops up in the ol' queue.

Maybe they can drop a Halloween ep. With how much they talk about dicks I can't see them missing an opportunity to put out an ep on a day that can be broken down into Hollow Ween.

I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm really tired.

• Like 4

I will post this because this is the place for all things U2. Can Steven Yeun come back to the fear-wolf Studios and record? "The Creeeeeeeeeeepy Halloween Special" with Paul Rust and Dykula is one of my all-time favorite podcasts.

• Like 1

The physical release of Songs of Incontinence is next Monday/Tuesday, so I'll be checking my putes for more hot Scott and Scott action next Wednesday.

• Like 3

On the underground in London there's so many posters for the album release, and all I want to do is make this happen to all of them.

And change the title to "Finger In My Pussy"

And add "This Is Good Rock And Roll, Uh, Music" as a pull quote.

It's not wrong to ruin advertising by making it better is it?

d8cWShV.png

• Like 2

On the underground in London there's so many posters for the album release, and all I want to do is make this happen to all of them.

And change the title to "Finger In My Pussy"

And add "This Is Good Rock And Roll, Uh, Music" as a pull quote.

It's not wrong to ruin advertising by making it better is it?

I don't think anyone would blame you for wanting to do this. Go forth, and make it happen!

• Like 1

This comment is 2 years too late. But, did anyone else notice that the verse melody from Sleep Like A Baby Tonight is strangely close to When The Lights Go Out by Oingo Boingo. I couldn't think of the song it reminded me of and was racking my brain and googled it and wondered why nobody else was hearing another song in it. Then I realized it was from my favorite band Oingo Boingo, which explained why nobody cared or noticed. Even the synths in it sound like old Oingo Boingo.