🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 310 — Little Button Puss

WARNING: Kevin Allison of the groundbreaking sketch comedy troupe The State & the RISK! podcast joins the first timer club on today’s Comedy Bing Bong! Kevin lets us know the deets surrounding the upcoming The State reunion at Festival Supreme, the origin of his RISK! podcast, and how he became a faculty member at a Kink camp. Also joining us for the first time is entrepreneur Bridgette Murphy who tells us all about her Irish gift shop “Bridgette’s Irish Gifts” & a special gift that Scott received known as HP-DP-69B aka the Hewlett-Packard Sex Robot. Plus, they all become familiar with Riddle Me This!

Kevin Allison for best laugh-er of the year!

but seriously, cbb should have some sort of off-mic laughter competition between PFT, Jonah Ray and Kevin Allison.

I'm not sure what the rules would be but I feel like we would all come out winners

also what happened to Tiny's version of "closing up the plug bag?"

• Like 5

'Best of' worthy. Gemberlicking would take one of the spots on my personal 'all stars' improv4humans team. Pam killed it and Kevin was a delight. I wanted to hear more about the sex maze. Pansexual's Labyrinth? I could have sworn HP was going to mention some sort of lubed up Asian in the sex club after 'slippery slope' was uttered.

WARNING WARNING

IRISH TEMPER

ITALIAN ATTITUDE

Quickly! Someone get this shirt for Paul F. Tompkins' belated birthday!!!

• Like 1

Kevin Allison for best laugh-er of the year!

but seriously, cbb should have some sort of off-mic laughter competition between PFT, Jonah Ray and Kevin Allison.

I'm not sure what the rules would be but I feel like we would all come out winners

also what happened to Tiny's version of "closing up the plug bag?"

I would like to add Pete Holmes into your group, but I fully agree Allison belongs, and I dont recall if he laughed a ton on CBB ever, but when he was on How Did This Get Made his laugh was the most common sound on the recording. The instant I heard Kevin's laugh it took me back to the days of watching The State. His performance as Dan Cortese on MTV Sports changed my life.

• Like 2

Im gonna gember lick things when I grow up.. wouldn't that be grand!?

Oh and when Scott asks if anybody has cleaned Little Button Puss i may have peed myself a tad

• Like 1

I don't know why but my brain has some weird blind spot where I forget how funny Pamela Murphy is, which is crazy cause i hear her on I4H all the time. At any rate, she murdered it on today's episode, "finding chemo" had me choking on my breakfast

• Like 6

i like this Kevin Allison, but why so demure. Can we get his levels up engineer cody brett?

Pamela's familial stories of deaths are, what i would imagine to be, sequences from a comedic take on the final destination series.

SjlKCxB.jpg

• Like 1

Murphy and Gemberling are to of the best improvisers and they were spectacular on this show. I love how Gemberling once again managed to bring beastiality into his podcast appearance.

• Like 6

Murphy and Gemberling are to of the best improvisers and they were spectacular on this show. I love how Gemberling once again managed to bring bestiality into his podcast appearance.

poundin' mars cat puss

• Like 1

This was for sure the giddiest episode I've heard in some time - but thankfully also genuinely hilarious all the way through.

Gemberling's wholly unexpected "United 93" line (and the subsequent reaction in the room) slayed me!!

• Like 5

This was for sure the giddiest episode I've heard in some time - but thankfully also genuinely hilarious all the way through. Gemberling's wholly unexpected "United 93" line (and the subsequent reaction in the room) slayed me!!

The laugh break that followed the United 93 joke was the longest I've seen in any podcast so far.

• Like 9

When Gemberling tells Scott he didn't mention anyone else's riddle answer wasn't funny :lol:

• Like 3

So, from what I gather, Scott's HP sex robot looks like this old Doctor Who companion, but with sex organs:K9.jpg

I'll, uh...I'll take two. *looks around sheepishly*

• Like 4

Anyone else think Kevin Allison sounded like a mix between Nick Kroll and Eddie Pepitone?

Funny, I was thinking Adam Pally's timbre with Kroll cadence. Great avatar by the way, you seen him recently, teeth all fixed?

Great avatar by the way, you seen him recently, teeth all fixed?

Yeah, it was weird seeing him all subdued in The World's End, which was a great movie. And a freaking amazing CBB ep, too.

"Have I told you how I met my wife?"

• Like 1

Does this mean we're closer to a CBB episode with MC Chris? I'ma hope so!

• Like 1

So, from what I gather, Scott's HP sex robot looks like this old Doctor Who companion, but with sex organs:K9.jpg

I'll, uh...I'll take two. *looks around sheepishly*

Please don't bring K9 into this.

• Like 2