🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 310 — Little Button Puss

I've found myself saying "little button puss" in an Irish accent to myself and giggling uncontrollably for the last two days. I think I'm losing my mind and I love it.

• Like 6

This was for sure the giddiest episode I've heard in some time - but thankfully also genuinely hilarious all the way through.

Gemberling's wholly unexpected "United 93" line (and the subsequent reaction in the room) slayed me!!

Can someone tell me what time in the podcast this happens? I've listened to it 3 times trying to find it but I'm also at work and somehow keep missing it. It's making me feel like I'm losing it.

I've found myself saying "little button puss" in an Irish accent to myself and giggling uncontrollably for the last two days. I think I'm losing my mind and I love it.

Same here.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me what time in the podcast this happens? I've listened to it 3 times trying to find it but I'm also at work and somehow keep missing it. It's making me feel like I'm losing it.

Just after the 1:01:00 mark.

• Like 2

Little Button Puss! Awww look at the face! Look at the eyes on him Scott! How could you rip that PEEEEEnis off?!?!

I kept saying this aloud and cracking up. I'm glad no one else was around.

• Like 1

Pam was fantastic. The way she kept repeating the words she was really laying the accent thick on killed me. Also lost it when Gemberling started describing himself in the dog form, I was having such a hard time keeping it in I had to step out of the office for a minute to compose myself.

My only disappointment was that someone like Magic Johnson wasn't listed in the people who had received Little Button Puss prior to Scott.

no joke, I was thinking the exact same thing... I was screaming "HONEYWELL!" while I was listening. then I got home, looked it up, came to the same conclusion you did and decided not to post anything. but they do make fans... and you could probably use that as a blender if you try hard enough.

also, I thought for sure that Gemberling was gonna go with Malaysian Flight 370 instead of United 93. c'mon... update your tragic plane-related references, man!

Another vote here for Honeywell. If you're a bear Engineer, you could do a lot worse.

This is definitely going to sound like I work for the company, but I was really surprised to hear a Time's Up advertisement. That is a legitimately amazing party game that my friends and I love. It's a really simple concept, but there's a lot of subtlety in the game. I recommend it, and I'm going to buy it since the game I use is actually a friend's. If you buy it and don't like it, I'll guarantee that I'll feel bad about it.

ABOUT THE ACTUAL SHOW - Great ep. I was sad that Gemberling took so long to get on though. :(

Tough episode for Scott to host, but everyone was on their best game. Gemberling Robot needs a call back. Irish Girl needs a call back. Allison is a joy as himself -- been wondering what he's been up to since The State. Geniunely great guy. Great episode what could've been a disaster but surprised a classic CBB.

40 minutes in and even though Gembering's character has not been introduced yet I am thoroughly enjoying his laughter.

• Like 1

Pamela had me in stitches, she's hilarious! And Little Button Puss is an instant classic. Great episode.