🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 50 — BriTANicK, Our Close Friends

Sean and Hayes talk video games and reveal their gamer tags. Then, the world's only sketch comedy duo BRITANICK is in the studio to talk about their computer closet, the secrets behind being a good wingman, dragons, and how to sit on a barstool. Then, the Popcorn Gallery is back to ask about getting half the doughsef, kissing each other, and juggling priorities.

• Like 1

I almost don't want to do this because it's so obvious that Hayes is wicked jelly of the friggin' sick t-shirt I made for Sean last week, but if Hayes is gonna go through all the trouble with this pose then I guess I'll let the dawg have his bone.

Hayes%2Bfin.jpg

• Like 13

I didn't like this epi as much as last week, but it was still very good.

• Like 1

I get the feeling that Hayes' beard is sentient and seeks only world domination. I fear the reckless mind that would unleash such a terror on the world.

• Like 7

Great ep. I learned a lot about how videogames, which used to not be movies, but are now getting close to being movies. But I almost didn't listen to the episode because the intro about Ana Gasteyer's scary ants was almost too scary to bear. Anyways, congrats on episode 50. Does this mean you guys have to negotiate a new 25 episode contract with Scott Anchorman? I hear the prior Earwolf CEO quit because you totally owned him in the last set of negotiations, and there was no more Coca-Cola to drink in the fridge because your lawyers drove such a hard bargain.

• Like 11

I got a real life date last night with a phone number and everything... LOSERS! Btw if a girl comes on this forum claiming to have a date with Sean Clements please just tell her that he is me

oh, and this episode is funny too

• Like 7

So many close friends in one place. I wonder how they could handle being under the table without being distracted by sniffing all the feet down there!

• Like 1

This episode is really really funny. I think more podcasts need to talk about Lurch and be under the tables.

• Like 5

I missed the beginning and started hearing about ants controlling a woman on tv and I thought "FINALLY someone is talking about ana gasteyer!" The boys (Sean and Hayes) are the first to tackle this subject because for some reason the story was blacklisted by Lauren Michaels.

• Like 3

I missed the beginning and started hearing about ants controlling a woman on tv and I thought "FINALLY someone is talking about ana gasteyer!" The boys (Sean and Hayes) are the first to tackle this subject because for some reason the story was blacklisted by Lauren Michaels.

Podcasts is movies is radio but not radio but for your ears. How did you miss the beginning?

• Like 1

thank G-D i didn't have to hear that freaking NERD poindexter at the end of this episode!

its like yeah, sure, i like reading comic books about the superhero mans so im a big old freaking nerd too, but this guy, he likes reading books about math problems or whatever and they don't have any super powers or nothing! hello, can you say NERD ALERT

• Like 6

Podcasts is movies is radio but not radio but for your ears. How did you miss the beginning?

I set my Handbooks on auto play so they play while I am asleep, so when my dream of Hayes and Sean turned into a scaremare of big ants and Ana Gasteyer's face I woke up.

p.s. just came up with scaremare pretty cool right?

• Like 8

I set my Handbooks on auto play so they play while I am asleep, so when my dream of Hayes and Sean turned into a scaremare of big ants and Ana Gasteyer's face I woke up.

p.s. just came up with scaremare pretty cool right?

Is this the scaremare?

TRIGGER WARNING:

TRIGGERS:

SCARY THINGS

HORSES

SCARY DEVILS

SKELLINGTONS

TRIGGER WRANING

1C6184593-lightning-smaller.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

• Like 13

Guys, I'm worried about Earwolfman Jack. He's not sounding so good these days. It seems like he's sick, or maybe he's rapidly aging. He barely got his ooh ooh oooooh's out.

• Like 10

Guys, I'm worried about Earwolfman Jack. He's not sounding so good these days. It seems like he's sick, or maybe he's rapidly aging. He barely got his ooh ooh oooooh's out.

I'm more worried about that fucking nerd. As much as I hate nerds, it would be a real shame if he died legit.

• Like 4

Gil Ozeri is coming by the handbook headquarters tonight. Anybody got a hot Q for my man?

• Like 1

Gil Ozeri is coming by the handbook headquarters tonight. Anybody got a hot Q for my man?

How difficult was it to work with Adam Pally on Happy Endings? Was he constantly throwing Hollywood diva fits on set and delaying production?

• Like 1

Gil,

1.) Is improv is comedy or is it movies? Is comedy is movies, too?

2.) Is your name ethnic? Does that make you more famous in Hollywood or is changing your name top priority?

3.) What doesn't your IMDb page say that you'd like everyone to know?

4.) How should Scotland vote in the independence referendum? Can you, in fact, take their freedom or has it already been taken for the past three centuries by myopic governments in Westminster and a bizarre lack of local powers throughout the UK to raise and spend local tax monies? If they vote no, should the rest of the UK stop subsidizing their addiction to fried foods and ban use of the word "cunt" to punish them for their selfishness and willingness to capriciously put national unity and stability at risk in a time of global change and uncertainty?

• Like 7

hi gil, you commit harder than anyone i've ever seen. do you think it's possible to commit so hard to a character that you turn into them and just live your life like that until you die?

• Like 10

Hi Gil,

In the Final Fantasy video game series money is called "Gil." Would you describe yourself as "money?"

- Bozos

P.S. I heard you on Bat Messer's podcast once and you were really funny.

P.P.S Bat Messer would definitely be in the credits if Matt Besser wrote for a Treehouse of Horror episode, all of which I think are too scary, as well as the credits names. James "Hell" Brooks? No thank you.

• Like 7

Gil,

Was the Simpsons character "Gil" created because your life?

Note: Thank you Basketball Bozo for the questionspiration.

• Like 3

Gil - Since your show "Brooklyn" is entering its 99th season, how can you keep it fresh and avoid treading on well worn topics covered in the previous 98 seasons?

• Like 5

Gil,

Was the Nick Kroll character "Gil Faizon" created because your life?

Note: Thank you rod aug for the questionspiration.

• Like 5