🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 50 — BriTANicK, Our Close Friends

Thanks that is all great advice. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do photoshop but I did write "Built like a Stallion" in the comments. I also noticed how everyone was either smiling or making kissy faces, so to stand out, I took pictures of every facial expression. It makes me seem like a great communicator. The 'listening intently while yawning' pose came out pretty well. Girls digs listeners

• Like 4

Um, hey Tim? TT? Big guy? What the fuck is this I'm hearing about you donating $ to a different radio program?

• Like 7

Um, hey Tim? TT? Big guy? What the fuck is this I'm hearing about you donating $ to a different radio program?

Fuck you, Tim.

• Like 8

You guys rule. I need to stop doing all the dumb "life things" I'm doing so I can hangout on the forums more

• Like 7

Have you guys heard of "A Lonely Ireland"? They do songs on Youtube, but the songs are funny? Is this comedy or musics?

• Like 5

"im on a boat, like a boss, d*ck in a box" - mufasa, the lion king, 1994

• Like 5

It always seemed weird that the other animals would let the lions be their kings, they should have had a parliament with representatives from all the animals. If the hyenas were politically represented and had a voice they might not have lent their support to a charismatic leader who promised them power.

Also, I didn't see any other male lions around other than Mufasa and Scar, and Nala wasn't Scar's daughter. So Simba was feeling the love tonight with his half-sister, which is some freaky-deaky Star Wars sh*t.

• Like 7

It always seemed weird that the other animals would let the lions be their kings, they should have had a parliament with representatives from all the animals. If the hyenas were politically represented and had a voice they might not have lent their support to a charismatic leader who promised them power.

it is messed up having a society where the guys in charge literally eat the commoners. forget the hyenas, the talking wildebeests should be rising up together and stampeding all the royal family

• Like 5

I think Nathan Lane was a bad influence on the rest of the animals

• Like 4

And those animals talked, how WEIRD is that!? I was hoping for a more realistic take on animal politics, and i was super disappointed once the cartoon Lion started talking.

• Like 2

And those animals talked, how WEIRD is that!? I was hoping for a more realistic take on animal politics, and i was super disappointed once the cartoon Lion started talking.

Were you thinking more of a homeward bound kind of thing where the talking was just a voice in their head. Or more like a discovery kind of observational rock doc? Because cosmos.

------

Btw everyone want to take this chance to talk about how the bengals are going to crush this year.

3 and 0 my Stevens

• Like 4

Fuck you, Tim.

You see, here? Chanson turned on his friends. And if there's one thing I can't stand it's people turning on their friends. So right now, I'm going to have to put Chanson on the list of people I'm not really feeling.

• Like 6

Dear Tim,

Me saying "fuck you, Tim" is our thing. If I stopped doing it you would know we weren't friends anymore. Also, it's endearing and you really like it. Until then, fuck you, Tim.

• Like 5

I feel like if Chanson's body were to ever be taken over by a homicidal plant or some robot alien, we could see if it was the real chanson by asking what 3 words he normally says to Tim. That's some good foreshadowing.

• Like 6

Anyone else super excited about next Ep??? I hope I'm in the PG! Omg... Popcorn Gallery... PG movies... Paul George.... Peter Green(sick guitar player).

??????

• Like 4

Anyone else super excited about next Ep??? I hope I'm in the PG! Omg... Popcorn Gallery... PG movies... Paul George.... Peter Green(sick guitar player).

??????

I wish Paul George played point guard then he could be PGPG or P^2G^2 (too lazy to google how to do superscript)

Yes, I am also looking forward to this episode.

• Like 3

??????

The best thing about Monday is knowing that soon it will be Tuesday.

• Like 6

The horned pig and the skinny monkey have a pretty sweet outlook on life, but they also eats bugs.

Read + Animal Farm = all animals are created equal.

Snails = bugs.

Therefore

Bugs = lions.

• Like 6

had some spare likes kickin around so i went back and made sure all the posts this week had at least 1 (your bugpost like was merit based tho shosho)

• Like 3

Hey guys had my first improv class tonight. Going in I was really excited but then I got a little pessimistic because the rest of the class didn't look as funny as I thought (as stated here, lots of middle aged women, lots of annoyingly over-enthusiastic people, etc), but turns out I'm just a judgmental jerk because it ended up being lots of fun and most people were pretty funny.

I had some funny jokes. For example, we did this three-person exercise where we were planning a party, and we had to use "yes, but" instead of "yes, and". I started it off saying that I thought we should serve pico de gallo, and the other guy thought that "Pico de Gallo" was a person and me and the *other* guy kinda riffed on it for a while. Anyway, it was p fun. Loves and peace all.

Looking forward to another juicy ep tomorrow.

Oh, also, check this pish out:

2HRes7k.jpg

• Like 8

Treese,

Do you always look like you've just finished murdering someone to death in photographs? It's uncanny.

Fuck you, Tim.

Love,

Chanson

PS - Jealous of your improv class.

• Like 4

It sounds like your improv class went really well! That's exciting! I hope you'll keep us updated on it and maybe even make a few blogs and/or vlogs where you'll go into more detail.

I figure no one's gonna read the message board at this point, so I might as well be genuine.

• Like 5