🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 93 — Eye of the River of Ants

After a quick Guich Koock refresher, special guest Dan Telfer returns to join the gang as they continue to evade the colossal ants. They finally gain momentum and move forward until they hit giant staircases. Being cornered by the golden horse ants, will they climb the steps? And what might they find on the other side?

• Like 1

I love what Telfer is bringing to these last few eps--both in gameplay and in goofs. I especially like his very deliberate problem solving style and spot on observational questions. Definitely bring him back as often as he's able.

Also the body noises breakdown had me laughing like some kind of lunatic.

• Like 3

There's been some kind of magic in the air of that studio for the last several episodes! Special shout-outs to Dan and Dave for rockin' it as guests, but the show's been amazing all around :D

"This next request is going out to Tina, she wants to hear Fixing a Hole..." Yeah, officially lost my shit at that point. Middle of work and I'm covering my face and crying from laughter! :-)

Wait, Blaine is from York, PA? I live in York, PA and I feel like I'm the only one who lives in York, PA.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this