🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 152 — High-Pitched Cavemen

Tim Meadows, Brian Huskey, Mary Sasson, and Anthony Gioe explore the high-pitched voice theory of Neanderthals on this week’s improv4humans with Matt Besser! They’ll also follow the spoiled rich Marissa Marriott as she enters the Land of Oz, check into a chaotic fancy hotel, and do whatever it takes to keep a Gym member to renew their membership. Plus, everyone discusses a Fremont sex-ed textbook with topics on bondage for 9th graders in another edition of Case Closed. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com! LA Humons: improv4humans will be LIVE at the LA Podfest on September 28th at 2pm with Ian Roberts, Horatio Sanz, and more special guests. Go to www.lapodfest.com for tickets!

Holy shit, even the ads are hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing when Besser was talking about mispronouncing hydrogenated and said "Fuck all of you" hahahahahaha

• Like 2

hah my youtube clip got picked! #blessed

this was such a funny episode

One of the best clips and ensuing scenes ever. I love how they went through all these biological and linguistic machinations to reach the conclusion that they basically sounded like the exact thing that they were, i.e. a species in between apes and modern humans.

• Like 1

One of the best clips and ensuing scenes ever. I love how they went through all these biological and linguistic machinations to reach the conclusion that they basically sounded like the exact thing that they were, i.e. a species in between apes and modern humans.

TECHNICALLY NOT TRUE NEANDERTHALS ARE NOT DIRECT PREDECESSORS MORE LIKE COUSINS

• Like 7

Besser man; you really gotta make sure people plug the TV CHANNEL their TV shows are on. The name alone tells me nothing - where do I go? When do I tune in? Those are weak plugs, but I wanna support these people. Not everyone has DirecTV to search for things... and even then, until a premiere date gets out there, I don't think it shows up on those.

Besser man; you really gotta make sure people plug the TV CHANNEL their TV shows are on. The name alone tells me nothing - where do I go? When do I tune in? Those are weak plugs, but I wanna support these people. Not everyone has DirecTV to search for things... and even then, until a premiere date gets out there, I don't think it shows up on those.

Is this a real comment? It sounds too whiny to be a joke. If so, are podcast plugs really your primary means of learning about television listings? You're a weird dude, Sly.

Shit, I knew I was probably getting something wrong there. I got mixed up somewhere along the line when I was thinking about how orangutans are comfortable with jet-skis since we all come from the water.

• Like 6

true. I love that they used that clip, I've watched that doc and that scene is so funny. as someone who is extremely fascinated by prehistoric humans and other hominids I think that clip is not only incredibly exciting from a scientific perspective but so freakin hilarious. I really love it

http://bit.ly/1ul83Vp

• Like 5

Mary Sasson was maybe the best i4h virgin ever. Certainly helped by professional Huskey and Meadows, but she fit in smoothly. My vote for rookie of the year. Is rookie of the year a thing here or is that just sports

• Like 1

Can we vote for a scene to not make the best of? Because while the caveman scene was funny, I never want to hear those voices again.

Sign in to follow this