🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 311 — Denny’s Boys

Brooklyn Nine-Nine star & The State alumni Joe Lo Truglio is back on a bonus Comedy Bean Bag! Scott & Joe bro out over giraffes, role models, and Denny’s. Joe then shares the spotlight as he and Scott help housewife Saman Thughgh with her plan to land a reality TV show by doing a little roleplaying. Finally, a romance between Joe & Samam unravels itself during a game of Would You Rather!

Oh, engineer Cody Cody....

It sounds like this was recorded months ago but the timing is unfortunate after last weeks eps of Whooch and U2.

• Like 4

A strong Adam Scott Aukerman connection. Why is the timing unfortunate?

Engineer Cody Cody got called out for leaving during the recording during both of those episodes last week.

It sounds like this was recorded months ago but the timing is unfortunate after last weeks eps of Whooch and U2.

Joe and Beth got married in April, so it was probably before that.

love a guest that can let Scott be Scott.

who's leg do i have to pull under a table to get Richardo and Fox their own pod...?

"why would you assume we're 40?"

"is it because we eat at Denny's?"

• Like 1

Joe and Beth got married in April, so it was probably before that.

I caught that but the first (main) indication was how they talked about the Benign -9 finale as recent.

It sounds like this was recorded months ago

yeah, good call... this is definitely one from the vaults. they mentioned the "Benign Nine" thing as if it had happened pretty recently and the last episode with Chelsea was Comedy Bang Me! in Morch ("ah, is it Morch already...?")

unless this was recorded in the future...

*audible sigh*

• Like 3

Why is there no proper warning about Joe being on the show? The episode should have been labeled WARNING: Irish Temper, Italian Attitude. I am appalled at Earwolf's negligence.

• Like 21

Why is there no proper warning about Joe being on the show? The episode should have been labeled WARNING: Irish Temper, Italian Attitude. I am appalled at Earwolf's negligence.

nailed it.

• Like 1

Good shit.

This ep also seems old bc I feel like Would You Rather? has been set aside in favor of Riddle Me This as of late.

I don't know Beth's oeuvre but always thought she was amazing as Lexie in BL.

• Like 6

They had to wait to release this until they went skating. IIIII got a little feeling the next ep is going to be a couple's skate.

I caught that but the first (main) indication was how they talked about the Benign -9 finale as recent.

Also they mentioned how the kids love chemicals these days but didn't mention Paul Rust, who, let's be honest, he loveschemicalssomuchhemightaswellbewalterwhite

• Like 14

Maybe it's just me, but for me podcast episodes shouldn't even have titles. It's spoils the whole thing!

• Like 3

I haven't listened to this ep yet but I'm going to be disappointed if no one asks Beth about her brother Ben.

EDIT: Oops she's going to be playing a charac, isn't she? Joke premise fail!

• Like 1

Scott and Joe were so fun to listen to, and the "I've heard of Jurassic Park, but Girraffic Hell?" right off the bat was so dumb yet so damn funny.

• Like 9