🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 198.5 — 9/19/14 TWO CHARTED 137

On this week's Two Charted, Kulap counts down her 'Thank You's for everyone who helped her with her Indie GoGo project (Donate Now! It's your last day!) before jetting out early to be a big time movie actress, Gian Carlo tries to drop off a special package, and Howard and Brett give the listeners a little bonus material. Tune in to hear Howard's pick for the first female president, discussion on the two opposite ends of the spectrum (Dental Work & Hawaii), Howard's run down of the incredible Oddball Fest, and details about Brett and Howard's future music making plans. Plus, they got some GIFTS! Now, let's go get some lunch.

Be sure to check out the new trailer for Kulap’s documentary, Origin Story at http://www.originstorydoc.com/, and support the project by going to its Indiegogo fundraising page ASAP: igg.me/at/originstorydoc. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and #FF @originstorydoc!

Plus, pick up ‘Summah This, Summah That’ at http://howardkremer.bandcamp.com/album/summah-this-summah-that and head to http://teespring.com/gucruiseshirt to pick up your very own Gu Cruise T-shirt.

off topic, I remember a while back that Howard was supposed to be on Newsreaders, did that ever get broadcast?

Maaan... if this new ad thing is going to be the norm I'm going to have to find another way to listen.

• Like 2

Another off topic: I just finished listening to Kulap's visit to the Jordan, Jesse, Go! podcast on maximumfun.org. She really locked in with them -- worth a listen.

(Incidentally, it was on that podcast, back in 2011 I think, that I was first introduced to Who Charted? through Kulap's first guest appearance there. WC? kind of headhunted me that day, and I haven't been back to JJGo as much since then--but I plan on correcting that a bit.)

originstorydoc.com. Last day!

I love hearing Howard and Stard together. Stard is like the Wie-Whisperer and I love it.

• Like 7

Maaan... if this new ad thing is going to be the norm I'm going to have to find another way to listen.

wtf soundcloud quit harshin my mellow bro

Seriously, an ad every time you pause and unpause it? Come oooon soundcloud

Good ep though. I got you a gift - used chopsticks

Seriously, an ad every time you pause and unpause it? Come oooon soundcloud

Good ep though. I got you a gift - used chopsticks

Thanks for explaining- I get my podcasts through the Podcasts app on iPhone and didn't understand what the complaints were.

Howard and Stard- don't be so hard on yourselves for not being prepared to be on your own without Ku! I could listen to you guys just shoot the shit all day long.

That said, thank YOU Kulap! You are the glue that keeps things on track, and your heart felt thank you was very touching. There are a lot of podcasts I love, but this one is so funny yet feels very personal. Much love.

Edit! Kulap made her goal!

• Like 4

I love hearing Howard and Stard together. Stard is like the Wie-Whisperer and I love it.

I'd love it if there was a 3rd Who Charted with just Howard and Brett and whoever else, talking music and whatever.

Ugghhh... its pretty stupid. We're on the goddamn Earwolf page. Its not like we've never heard of Squarespace, but if this thing continues with the little Soundcloud player, I'll just start downloading the episode.

Edit! Kulap made her goal!

Yes! When I went to bed last night, it was getting close (something like $102K) and had made a lot just in the last few hours, so it was looking good. It was really nice to see how many of Kulap's (and Earwolf's) friends were getting the word out for the final push.

• Like 1

Hey Howie...

The cam girls only get about 33% of the money brought in on the cam site but if they take it to Skype they can offer a discount for the consumer and then get 100% of the money. They get paid using amazon or paypal and get 100% of $50 rather than 33% of $75. The cam sites have rules against it, but these cam girls pay no mind. Love the show.

• Like 1

"I have a lot of old hats, I want to get rid of them..." HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

Thank you earwolf for trying something new (soundcloud ads) and then actually listening to your consumers when they say they don't like it. Standup job guys...AND GIRLS