🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
firsttimecallerlongtimelistenr

halloween suggestions

Since we will probably never get The Happening on the show here are my top 5 choices for the next Halloween episode.

1. Maximum Overdrive

2. Dreamcatcher

3. Return to Sleepaway Camp

4. Jason X

5. Chopping Mall

• Like 1

How about the greatest beastiality/horror film of all time? A family of farmers named Ronald McDonald. A strange, but touching, love story between a farmer and his goat. A half man, half goat killer who's on a rampage. Whats not to love about this great movie?

Revenge of Billy the Kid (1992)

The trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-jXKDnjlGk

The full movie is also on youtube.

Hey Guys,

How would everyone feel about Hobo With a Shotgun?

I love the over-acting so much!

Some other Ideas:

We could go back to Uwe Boll with Alone In the Dark or House of the Dead?

Jason X?

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre; The Next Generation?

Hollow Man?

Just some Ideas,

Thoughts?

How about the greatest beastiality/horror film of all time? A family of farmers named Ronald McDonald. A strange, but touching, love story between a farmer and his goat. A half man, half goat killer who's on a rampage. Whats not to love about this great movie.

Revenge of Billy the Kid (1992)

THE MCDONALD FAMILY! so is this a origin story about the beginnings of Ronald McDonald.. a happy love story about the Irish county side. So many questions come to mind when watching that trailer. Like it's called billy the kid, yet it clearly takes place in Ireland. the story starts off in what looks like the old 1900s but quickly turns to modern times with a biker and a chain saw? WHAT THE FUCK!

May I add sheep loving to the mix. not sure if I could take this movie it looks too much like a carry on movie from the 1970s

lot of people pointing out Jason X movie. going to have to check that out. thanks

• Like 1

THE MCDONALD FAMILY! so is this a origin story about the beginnings of Ronald McDonald..

I'm holding out for "McDonald Family Origins: GRIMACE", or maybe a Mayor McCheese story, showing his early days as City Counselman McCheese.

• Like 4

There's the movie The baby

I watch this movie the other night it was really good. Was kind of funny, more funny then crazy. but still would make a entertaining podcast maybe.

The Thing With Two Heads would make me so happy. It is utterly ridiculous. The whole thing is on YouTube, but here's the trailer.

I kinda want them to do Gothika. I admit that I haven't seen this movie in probably a decade, but I remember it was like if M. Night Shamalan had directed Shutter Island

It's so bad. It was one of the first movies I thought of when I heard this podcast get announced oh so long ago. If you really dive into the plot it just gets weirder and weirder the more you think about it. I don't know how they even pitched it - ghosts of girls from snuff films from her jail warden husband's....business?.....selling the movies? I still am not sure what was happening

Ernest Scared Stupid- terrifying for all the wrong reasons.

Can June withstand another bout with Varney's sheer sexual magnetism?

I agree on this one. It is outlandish, hilarious, and dips into the Earnest well again.

Other suggestions:

CHUD

Chopping Mall

Another Sleepaway Camp

House/House II

Signs

EDIT:

Just got reminded of Troll and Troll 2. BOTH need to be done.

Troll - You get Sonny Bono, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Noah Hathaway (Atreyu from Never ending Story) as Harry Potter Jr., Michael Moriarity, Gary Sandy (WKRP in Cincinnati) and June Lockhart! A troll kidnaps a girl and changes himself to look like her and goes apartment to apartment changing residents into fairy creatures.

Troll 2 - Best worst movie ever and not a single Troll in the entire film... we get Goblins. A cult classic that has to be seen to be believed.

ABC's of death is good. I'm watching the second one right now. There is one scene with the pregnancy well I'm just going to leave it at that. By the way these movies are awesome.

We're going to be so let down. None of these movies are going to get picked! Hahahhaaaaaa

Where's my futuristic robot with Valium when I need him. Btw I loved Space Station 76, it's nothing what you think it's going to be, yet everything it should be.

2qxno0w.jpg

We're going to be so let down. None of these movies are going to get picked! Hahahhaaaaaa

I am rarely let down when I watch a movie that Paul picks.

I am rarely let down when I watch a movie that Paul picks.

You maybe right. he's not let us down yet on Halloween shows and Christmas shows.

THE MCDONALD FAMILY! so is this a origin story about the beginnings of Ronald McDonald.. a happy love story about the Irish county side. So many questions come to mind when watching that trailer. Like it's called billy the kid, yet it clearly takes place in Ireland. the story starts off in what looks like the old 1900s but quickly turns to modern times with a biker and a chain saw? WHAT THE FUCK!

May I add sheep loving to the mix. not sure if I could take this movie it looks too much like a carry on movie from the 1970s

lot of people pointing out Jason X movie. going to have to check that out. thanks

Jason X is a great option because it's literally Jason in space. It has everything from bad CGI, laughable lines ("THERE ARE FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS!"), robot nudity, and so much more. There's even a scene where Jason joins a virtual reality video game by accident.

• Like 2

Jason X is a great option because it's literally Jason in space. It has everything from bad CGI, laughable lines ("THERE ARE FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS!"), robot nudity, and so much more. There's even a scene where Jason joins a virtual reality video game by accident.

That sounds amazing...I got so many crappy horror movies in my inbox yet to watch now. troll 2 maybe 1, a movie about the making of troll, and Monkey Shines and now jason x.. Halloweens going to be over by the time i get around to that.

I've had the Friday the 13th Blu Ray set for a year and have yet to watch it in high def, so this would be a perfect excuse! The effects weren't great to begin with, it certainly hasn't aged well on top of that, so I imagine that this will further expose it. Hell of a fun flick though!

Tick or Treat from 1986!!!!!

Satanic heavy metal rock star comes back from the dead thru a record player. Skippy from Family Ties accidentally brings him back and the shit hits the fan. I bought this for $3 at Big Lots since Ozzy and Gene Simmons were on the cover. They don't even have main roles. Ozzy is in it for less than a minute and Gene Simmons plays a radio DJ and has less than 10 minutes of screen time throughout the film. Ozzy's head explodes and Gene Simmons does his best Wolfman Jack impression. Perfect Halloween movie if you enjoy spandex, metal and Skippy From Family Ties. PLEASE watch this horrifying pile of shit. The music number at the end is BONKERS. MARGOT KIDDER BONKERS!!!!

http://youtu.be/g2Iv2vVIqng

• Like 1

Tick or Treat from 1986!!!!!

Satanic heavy metal rock star comes back from the dead thru a record player. Skippy from Family Ties accidentally brings him back and the shit hits the fan. I bought this for $3 at Big Lots since Ozzy and Gene Simmons were on the cover. They don't even have main roles. Ozzy is in it for less than a minute and Gene Simmons plays a radio DJ and has less than 10 minutes of screen time throughout the film. Ozzy's head explodes and Gene Simmons does his best Wolfman Jack impression. Perfect Halloween movie if you enjoy spandex, metal and Skippy From Family Ties. PLEASE watch this horrifying pile of shit. The music number at the end is BONKERS. MARGOT KIDDER BONKERS!!!!

http://youtu.be/g2Iv2vVIqng

I like the trailer, the big movie star actor is Marc Price from Family Ties, and they have to make a point of reminding you who the fuck Marc Price is froom..

I like the fact that it didn't make it to the dvd poster.

Scary part is I think I've seen this movie, twice now. the first time it was called Tick or Treat and the second time it was renamed Brainscan.

• Like 1

Not sure if it qualifies as a horror movie strictly speaking, but....

Arnold Schwarzeneggar vs Gabriel Byrne

-----In------

End of Days (1999)

IMDB synopses:

At the end of the century, Satan visits New York in search of a bride. It's up to an ex-cop who now runs an elite security outfit to stop him.

Not sure if it qualifies as a horror movie strictly speaking, but....

Arnold Schwarzeneggar vs Gabriel Byrne

-----In------

End of Days (1999)

IMDB synopses:

At the end of the century, Satan visits New York in search of a bride. It's up to an ex-cop who now runs an elite security outfit to stop him.

I don't remember much from it (I saw it in theaters, bought the DVD, and then managed to never watch it again), but I do recall a part where someone's like "He's Satan, guns won't do anything to him!", which is of course followed by another hour and a half of everyone trying to stop Satan with guns.