🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 312 — Grounded Me@

i am hoping for more Benign-Nine people, Maybe Terry Crews or Andre Braugher

also Lauren Lapkus is super cute and amazing, why does she have to be married?

It probably wouldn't affect your life in any way if she was single.

• Like 9

Really good episode. Great content this week.

• Like 4

"stamps.com. i'll see you while you sleep tonight"

kudos to scott (aka Jim/Frank) for finally reaching out to the serial killer demographic.

• Like 5

It sounds like Engineer Cody Sam is catching Engineer Cody Cody disease. We need to get Engineer Brett to safety before it's too late!

• Like 6

Lauren Lapkus

Jessica St Clair

Lennon Parham

Pam Murphy

Beth Dover

Fran Gillespie

Jenny Slate

Betsy Sodaro

Molly Bretthauer

Melissa Rauch

Danielle Schneider

Tymberlee Hill

Andrea Savage

Dana Phirman

Claudia O'Doherty

That seems like more than 3 in-character female guests in 2014 to me - but I can't quite be sure.

Don't forget June Diane Raphael!

• Like 1

I'm not sure I know the lyrics to Hollywood Facts, can we just go round one more time?

Segments like that are the reason why 1.5x and 2x playback speeds exist. Though I learned a new song today. So, you know, that's something.

No matter. Decent enough episode and, more importantly, I'm done typing.

Holy shit...the fist half of this was a lot of fun, but the second half was absolute next-level C+ shit. I didn't think the hilarious idiocy of UTU2TM could ever be re-created, but here we are.

I was psyched that they did What Am I Thinking?, because I just was listening to a bunch of clips on YouTube and one of them was the famous Aukerman/Pardo "Jizzum" round, and it had me lamenting how they never play it anymore. That said, I was a little disappointed that Andy and Todd didn't get that the obvious commonality between Bugs Bunny and Hot Dog is "Whats up?"

Oh, and one other thing,

Nice!

Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're goin' downtown

Goin' to Inglewood now

Everybody do your facts and know your stars

There's glitz and glamor and lot of bars

Get a drink at a club

Then go walk in front of Chinese Theater

Hollywood Facts

Take out your dick

Check out the facts, it's the Hollywood Facts

Bro!

• Like 11

I was losing my mind laughing at this ep (episode). The Hollywood Facts killed me every single time

• Like 7

Yeah, I guess I have a C+ sense of humor, because the elevation/repetition cycle had me cracking up every time.

• Like 1

There was a point in the episode where I was sure the Andy Samberg sandwich would be mentioned, but apparently Todd's averse to those desires.

god damn it, this episode will inevitably have that theme stuck in my head for weeks... again. but to be honest, I always heard "check out the fax, it's the Hollywood Facts." probably just me.

I also found it interesting that Andy was so curious about what letter grade a listener would give it... and a little disappointed that Scott didn't offer up a firm C+, but maybe this episode wasn't quite on par with the new U2 album.

• Like 1

I was really hoping Bro would crash this party at some point.

Still a great ep. Can't wait for the Benign-Nine premiere so we can finally get caught up on all their birthdays from this past year.

• Like 8

I might be done with Soundcloud. This shit's ridiculous.

What's going on with that? Even if you pause the episode, you have to hear the commercial again before uploading? Does Earwolf know about this? I wonder if they'll change to a different audio site...

Sometimes CBB can catch me off guard and get me laughing like a crazy person.

This was one of them! I love every episode but gotta love those silly eps

I love it more than this guy I know... who loves chemicals so much he might as well be Walter White!

Also on a serious note

Nice! Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're goin' downtown Goin' to Inglewood now Everybody do your facts and know your stars There's glitz and glamor and lot of bars Get a drink at a club Then go walk in front of Chinese Theater Hollywood Facts Take out your dick Check out the facts, it's the Hollywood Facts Bro!

• Like 2