🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 312 — Grounded Me@

Hahaha. Oh man, this was amazing! Always a blast when Samberg shows up to promote Brooklyn 9-9, and Lapkus is always a treat. When I saw on the front page she was here, I thought she'd be doing Traci. I actually forgot she did Todd, but it was perfect for this episode! Also, I now have the Hollywood Facts theme stuck in my head. And I certainly hope that Schizophrenic Superman, a new classic character for sure, shows up again :)

This was a blast!

I split this ep up into 2 listening sessions and I caught the Hollywood Facts bit on my way to work. I have to say that I laughed every single time and it was quite the pleasant trip.

Solid ep. Solid trip. C+

• Like 1

I might be done with Soundcloud. This shit's ridiculous.

hmmm I have the app on my phone and it has actually become my preferred listening method. I see people complaining about ads but is that only on a desktop? anyways the app looks really nice and works well. oh yeah this episode was really funny. I was super excited they played what am I thinking.

I was at the gym while listening to this and whenever they un(expectedly) launched into the Hollywood facts song a few times toward the end I couldn't stop laughing. I really shouldn't listen to CBB at the gym, it isn't safe, socially and otherwise. Overall though, this episode was....

Nice!

Bum Bum Bum

Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're goin' downtown

Goin' to Inglewood now

Everybody do your facts and know your stars

There's glitz and glamor and lot of bars

Get a drink at a club

Then go walk in front of Chinese Theater

Hollywood Facts

Take out your dick

Check out the facts, it's the Hollywood Facts

Bro!

Excellent round of "Would You Rather?" in this ep. I enjoyed the repetition of Hollywood Facts but the one that really got me was the last one Andy did for the new plugs theme... I know they were doing it at every opportunity but that one finally caught me off guard.

• Like 2

Todd - Andy(sic) what do we got on B99, this year?

Adam - Uhh, my character...is beheaded in the first five minutes of the premiere...

Todd - ..Tribute to ISIS?..

And so on...

That B99 'sclusy destroyed me.

great ep

• Like 1

"It's a slippery slope."

- "Hey don't call my uncle a slope!"

"Well he is half Japanese."

-For a second I thought Brian Huskey had entered the room.

• Like 5

Here's a fun game for everyone who has the Hollywood Facts song inexorably stuck in their head - When you wake up in the middle of the night and it's literally the first conscious thing that comes into your mind (this may or may not have happened to me multiple times last night), see if you can still remember the lyrics exactly.

• Like 3

My one hope is that, every time a future guest utters the word "facts", Scott replies with "The Hollywood Facts?"

• Like 8

Or, better yet, all of the Engineer Codys are trained to immediately play the song without Scott prompting it.

• Like 2

Todd - Andy(sic) what do we got on B99, this year?

Adam - Uhh, my character...is beheaded in the first five minutes of the premiere...

Todd - ..Tribute to ISIS?..

And so on...

That B99 'sclusy destroyed me.

great ep

I had to pause the episode for five whole minutes to laugh at that. Though Scott said "Tribute to ISIS". That and Scott wondering if B99 would get "run-off P" from The Simpsons were two highlights of the episode for me.

• Like 4

It's saying a lot because this episode really clicked for me, but my favorite part was right after Would You Rather? They did The Hollywood Facts song yet again as the exit song, and Andy says, "Can you... can a podcast be cancelled?!"

• Like 15

When he asked if a podcast can be cancelled I almost crashed my car from laughing so hard.

• Like 3

Hollywood Fax remmmmmmixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://soundcloud.c...l/hollywood-fax

well done! i love that you hear the sound of andy taking out his dick!

NICE!

doo doo doo doon

well it's hollywood fax and we're goin' downtown

goin' to inglewood now

everybody do your facts and know your stars

there's glitz and glamor and lot of bars

get a drink at a club

then go walk in front of chinese theater

hollywood facts

take out your dick

check out the fax, it's the hollywood facts bro!

• Like 2

well done! i love that you hear the sound of andy taking out his dick!

NICE!

doo doo doo doon

well it's hollywood fax and we're goin' downtown

goin' to inglewood now

everybody do your facts and know your stars

there's glitz and glamor and lot of bars

get a drink at a club

then go walk in front of chinese theater

hollywood facts

take out your dick

check out the fax, it's the hollywood facts bro!

"That's a good song!"

• Like 14

Samberg is definitely top 10 best CBB guests, in the way that you can tell they are so comfortable and goofy with each other that they both have a blast being completely weird and random with each other

• Like 1

Jesus, Lauren Lapkus is just so funny, quick-witted and out right adorable. She seems to be on quite a lot these days, but I don't mind because she never fails to make me laugh. Andy Samberg is someone I can take or leave but he made laugh on this so it's all good.

Yes! I knew there was a quote that I meant to post and forgot. That was a perfect Traci Reardon sentiment in disguise.

This was when I decided Andy Samberg is really funny and not just some schlub on TV that makes music movies.