🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 312 — Grounded Me@

Samberg is definitely top 10 best CBB guests, in the way that you can tell they are so comfortable and goofy with each other that they both have a blast being completely weird and random with each other

I kind of loved the total unprofessionalism of it. It was like they totally forgot they were doing a comedy podcast and just genuinely focused all their energy on getting that theme song right. I totally prefer that there is sections like that to the alternative of the show being really slick all the time.

• Like 2

This was A+ for me. Todd is hilarious on his own, but Todd + Andy + Scott together was incredible. I looked like an Crazee bursting into laughter listening to this podcast while walking home from work. SO good.

• Like 1

I'm going to bookmark this episode and use it whenever those weirdos show up and complain about non-stand-ups/non-improv folks showing up on CBB!

What a great episode of Comedy Bang Bus.

• Like 1

'SBEENAWHILE! Since 2Hottie has explained the complicated WYR question placement system... I believe it had something to do with where he keeps his piles of wood? Anyway, I'm pretty sure if anyone's wondering, the best way to get him your WYR questions would be to just send them directly to his personal twitter account.

• Like 2

I also took a lil' stabbaroo at a beat for "Hollywood Facts".

n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nice!

• Like 3

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Lapkus is the PFT of Lapkus PFT.

I'm not totally sure the point you're trying to make but I think I agree and I'm glad you've said it more than once.

• Like 2

Late though this is: I, too, fell victim to the Hollywood Facts theme song getting lodged in my head. Eventually, it dawned on me that this song's narrative-geographic arc would actually work well as a board game. Thus, I present: http://hollywoodfacts.biz/

• Like 9

Late though this is: I, too, fell victim to the Hollywood Facts theme song getting lodged in my head. Eventually, it dawned on me that this song's narrative-geographic arc would actually work well as a board game. Thus, I present: http://hollywoodfacts.biz/

Dude this is amazing, gg.

obviously the family version. we know how the game really ends, bro

Hrmm — well, shoot, that is a good idea. I'd considered (and ultimately abandoned) more crass ideas of how to integrate the song's final instruction (i.e.: blurred/pixelated areas, carefully positioning the golden retriever as a blocking mechanism, etc.), but none felt right. Didn't occur to me to simply market two editions simultaneously, of which this is the all-ages / all-anatomies one.

• Like 2

I laughed all throughout this episode - Todd and Scott banter was on point, Hollywood Facts was never not funny, Andy was more entertaining than usual, WYR was ridiculous... C+!