🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 312 — Grounded Me@

Fall TV premieres are back baby! Brooklyn Nine-Nine star Andy Samberg returns to Comedy Bean Bag along with Scott’s nephew Todd to talk all things Hollywood, Todd & Scott’s potential sitcom, the new season of B-99, and eating pee popsicles. Then, a game of What Am I Thinking? is played before attempting to memorize the classic Hollywood Facts theme song. Later, Andy embodies Fallon as he gives Scott the complete Tonight Show experience and fun times are had during a game of Would You Rather!

Oh God please Mulaney next week

i am hoping for more Benign-Nine people, Maybe Terry Crews or Andre Braugher

• Like 2

it's truly remarkable that they didn't seem to have a complete grasp on the hollywood facts lyrics at any point during the episode, as the entire thing is seared into my brain for several lifetimes now

• Like 18

I would be curious, if people were to give this podcast a letter grade, what they would give it.

Well, it's probably my favorite CBB episode of 2014, so: C+.

• Like 14

Well, it's probably my favorite CBB episode of 2014, so: C+.

Phew, for a moment there I thought that read C-. Which would obviously have been madness.

it's truly remarkable that they didn't seem to have a complete grasp on the hollywood facts lyrics at any point during the episode, as the entire thing is seared into my brain for several lifetimes now

It's the Chinese Theatre bit that is confusing I think. I think it's just 'then go walk in front of Chinese Theatre', but Samberg says it in a very specific way in the original version that isn't easy to replicate.

• Like 1

'Worst episode ever, this podcast should be cancelled!'

...is not something I would say about Grounded Me@. I enjoyed it so much I might even watch this Brooklyn ninehundredandninetynine show.

• Like 1

i am hoping for more Benign-Nine people, Maybe Terry Crews or Andre Braugher

I'm really hoping for a Ken Marino/Casey Wilson episode and the insane anticipation I would have the entire time about what would happen for the closing the plug bag theme.

I used to work in Inglewood for awhile and i sang that song to myself in the car everyday on the way to work just so I could sing "going to Inglewood now!"

• Like 8

Nice

Well its Hollywood facts and we're going down town, going to Inglewood now

Everybody do your facts and know your stars there's lots of glitz and glammer and lots of bars

Get a drink at a club then go walk in front of Chinese theatre

Hollywood facts, take out your dicks

Check out the facts it's the Hollywood facts bro.

That will never leave my brain.

• Like 13

Well it's Hollyweird Rats and they're goin' up-down, eating some rice & canned goods now, fuddy-duddies do a quack with Homer n Marge, eat grits with grandma and open jars.... see a skink - buy a rug -- hmm, no, i'll have to hear it again.

• Like 3

Sorry for being an internet person, but is Lauren Lapkus living in the Earwolf studio? She seems to be on every other episode. There has to be more then three funny ladies out there.

Sorry for being an internet person, but is Lauren Lapkus living in the Earwolf studio? She seems to be on every other episode. There has to be more then three funny ladies out there.

Lauren Lapkus

Jessica St Clair

Lennon Parham

Pam Murphy

Beth Dover

Fran Gillespie

Jenny Slate

Betsy Sodaro

Molly Bretthauer

Melissa Rauch

Danielle Schneider

Tymberlee Hill

Andrea Savage

Dana Phirman

Claudia O'Doherty

That seems like more than 3 in-character female guests in 2014 to me - but I can't quite be sure.

• Like 20

I might be done with Soundcloud. This shit's ridiculous.

Yea I know, which code am I supposed to use to get 10% off? CBB or Soundcloud? There are just too many deals!

but playing an ad everytime you pause is a little much

I'm not sure I know the lyrics to Hollywood Facts, can we just go round one more time?

• Like 3

Please make General Jim Science a real character and have him on the show!

Just for the love of god don't let it be Andy Daly.

• Like 1

The Todd Glass Show is leaking into CBB, I like it.

i thought the exact same thing and i loved every minute of it!

• Like 1