🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 51 — Gil Ozeri, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes basically shred the whole Apple company for certain failures in their products, then open up the Teaser Freezer once more to do a close reading of "The Equalizer" where Engineer Brett makes a surprising move. Then GIL OZERI arrives to dish on his role in various police killings, perform characters from his one-man shows, and answer questions from the Popcorn Gallery gang.

• Like 1

So is HomeMart is dipthongs? And I'm not taking about my hit gf at the beach and her butt

• Like 3

So is HomeMart is dipthongs? And I'm not taking about my hit gf at the beach and her butt

Wait.............................................. MEAN Detective.... Picture is dog.......

Are YOU the mean dog that listens to the podcast and comments on forums and eats phones?!?!?!?!?!

• Like 5

I can't even believe Brett said this...omg

well at least he's an expert on wearing a Beatles t-shirt

also Brett attempting to do the HH intro made me laugh harder than I have all week

• Like 3

Is Hayes mountain man now? Big bushy beard all over, pretending he's not part of liberal east coast elite

• Like 4

Real talk, man this episode is so good. Work sucks1 today and I'm still in a good mood and loffing a lot because of all of the jokes. Thank you to the hosts, and guest, for being so swell.

1 I know2

2 she left me roses by the stairs3

3 surprises let me know she cares

• Like 14

Engineer Cody wouldn't have ruined the show like Engineer Brett did. Engineer Brett isn't even movies. Jesus Christ! Amateur hour over here. FUCK!

• Like 6

I was fortunate enough to eavesdrop on Sean's one man show (Val Kilmer cut me in line and took the last seat so I cut a hole in the roof and listened through that), and his portrayal of an almond was nothing short of breath taking. Not sure if anybody else had a chance to see or hear it, but I just wanted to let everybody know how good it was and that I hate Val Kilmer.

• Like 5

Hollywood Handbook revolutionizing the podcast game AGAIN. Engineers as guests? What's next, engineer hosts? If Sean or Hayes ever became engineer my dick would be BLOWN.

well guys...i need a cigarette.

• Like 10

I think it's because the energy it takes to filter water isn't worth the benefit, economically

• Like 6

will you guys help corpsefucker shitlord shed his eight percent warn status please.

he needs to do 100 good deeds like in hi my name is earl

• Like 12

mwn your boredom at work is directly proportional to makin' me loff (math)

oh and hey have you been to the new deluxe liquor stores @ the hooksett toll booth yet? holy shit balls! swank! i was like "yeah!!" and then like "wuuuuuuuuut!!" when i drove past them last week to go 20 mins out of the way to the new planet fitness in manchester in order to avoid the high statistical likelihood of running into my ex-bf at my usual gym when i'm home in nh (run on sentence)

haven't listened to the ep yet-- i'm that special brand of loser who peruses the forums even when i have zero input on the new ep and don't get any of ya'll's inside jokes. i will catch up tonight when i go for my basic bitch "it's the first day of fall!!! i'm gonna wear my boots! let's look at the leaves in the neighborhood!!!" evening walk

• Like 6

hayes now everyone is gonna ask you to tell them their warn status....but not me! i'm not gonna ask! if you guys would get some better emoji options i would insert an emoji with a halo on it rite now

• Like 7

when you're on the cutting edge like me you're going to have at least 8% warn status

i'm controversial

• Like 11

oh you guys can't see it

vbKx1zl.png

nobody else on the forums has this

fucking fly ass paint game Hayes, respect

• Like 8