🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 51 — Gil Ozeri, Our Close Friend

when you're on the cutting edge like me you're going to have at least 8% warn status

i'm controversial

Or is it because your name is less shocking these days, what with all the crazy things kids do now...

• Like 2

Hey guys, who are you going to dress up as for Halloween, Hayes or Sean? I'm thinking Hayes because I could wear the mismatched hair and beard. But Sean has all the cool accessories like sunglasses hanging from shirt.

• Like 3

2 things about Hazie:

IMG_7811.jpg

1) Really letting that beard come in, huh? You wanna talk about it, bub? If you're hard for money and can't afford razors you can just use scissors to cut it down a bit.

2) Not digging the Williams shirt... My GF during some high school and almost all of college went to Williams so I visited there a lot (I was at RPI, which was about 40 mins away), and I wasn't really feeling that school right now. I thought you were a Harvard mang anyway.

• Like 2

will you guys help corpsefucker shitlord shed his eight percent warn status please.

he needs to do 100 good deeds like in hi my name is earl

Corpsefucker, maybe you can do a big good deed by helping Crabman tame that nasty-mouthed woman of his.

• Like 1

Weird you guys didn't talk about the Scottish independence referendum, kind of the elephant in the room.

• Like 2

Omg what is my warn status... ? Has no one weared me?

Great opening seggy. Great guest. I love the Hayes laugh at stupid puns that goes out of control cause it sounds real but like you know it isn't? It's very tricky... Well played Hayes.

I like the picture where Sean is holding the wire because correct me if I'm wrong here guys but I think Cody was probably traveling through the wires when they thought up a genius fucking dope as fuck plan that was like I guess pulling the wires ends out of the electric systems? And now Cody is trapped in a single wire. And like, he's trapped. So if my science is right then I have a warning!

WARNING: Do not plug the Cody cable back in! If you do it must be on a closed ended circuit. If you plug the cable in to the internet or god forbid the mainframe... Welp, ur gonna get electro'd.

• Like 4

oh and hey have you been to the new deluxe liquor stores @ the hooksett toll booth yet?

I've only driven past them and stared at them longingly (because I love liquor (but not as much as zooming past buildings in my sweet car (1998 Nissan Altima))). They look great but a little part of me is sad that the charmingly awful barn aesthetic has been updated to a clean but not-so-charming not-so-barn aesthetic. I feel a special kinship with big ugly barns aivbt9V.gif

• Like 1

Oh and did anyone see that Kanye concert video where he asks people to stand up and these selfish assholes won't get up out of their wheelchairs? It's like... Jesus walks, maybe you should too.

• Like 4

will you guys help corpsefucker shitlord shed his eight percent warn status please.

he needs to do 100 good deeds like in hi my name is earl

looks like he pissed off an earwolf host -_-<_<-_-

• Like 4

Here's my idea: Mr. Shitlord runs a bake sale to raise charities for movies. We invite the hosts and Mark from high school so they can work out their issues. That, ladies and gents, is two bird with stones.

just the name alone is worth like, 16 warn so he must really be a very good boy.

The guest segment is also strong this week. good, honest comedy from Ozari.

my dearest nikki,

is your father jon glaser, from TV? if so, could you please ask him what it was like writing and occasionally performing on the short-lived sketch comedy programs The Jenny McCarthy Show and The Dana Carvey Show??

if not, please disregard and answer the following: what do you think it would be like to write and occasionally perform on the short-lived sketch comedy programs The Jenny McCarthy Show and The Dana Carvey Show??

• Like 1

HI Nikki

I'm a teacher. Do you have any suggestions for motivating students to do their homework?

• Like 1

Nikki Glaser, do you ever feel like it's all just too much? How do you break the cycle? Do you like Staind?

• Like 6

Good evening, Nikki. When your home gets a little chilly, do you prefer a sweater or a blanket? I guess that's a dumb question for southern California, but I'm up in the armpit of Canada and I don't know how to make myself warm again. Any help would be appreciated.

• Like 2