🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 51 — Gil Ozeri, Our Close Friend

greggy if you want all your followers to see it (not just the people who follow you both), you'll need to put a period at the beginning like ".@coolbigdikman i miss u"

• Like 6

I'm going to go to sleep now, I look forward to waking up tomorrow to a fresh episode and fingers crossed I will be in the Popcorn Gallery segment!

Yours sincerely,

Andrew

• Like 4

rather OT, but did anyone listen to today's CBB? Engineer Cody got yelled at by Scott Anchorman. It was funny.

• Like 1

Agreed. Topic haters are boneheads. I think they started doing "Can you unpack that?" before Hayes started doing "Speak on that.", and both are v funny.

Also, Stella is like top 10 shows all time. Have some Gee Dee respect!

I have been trying to get through Stella, but somehow two episodes in it has not hooked me yet. It is odd because I love everything David Wain is involved with generally

/end lack of gee dee respect for Stella

• Like 1

I have been trying to get through Stella, but somehow two episodes in it has not hooked me yet. It is odd because I love everything David Wain is involved with generally

i can't believe what i'm reading

• Like 2

Sorry, bro, but you're a bad person. Do you want to call your mom to tell her or do you want me to do it?

• Like 2

Sorry, bro, but you're a bad person. Do you want to call your mom to tell her or do you want me to do it?

my mom is fully aware of this fact.

I would recommend alerting others though. If you would like to devise a sandwich-board type device for me to wear around I will accept this punishment

bahahaja "fortnight" Andrew yous UK guys be trippin

hey, "Andrew UK" that might be joke. Is that something interesting

• Like 1

hey so um HH comes out once a week and this is episode 51, does that mean tomorrow's ep is the 1 year anniversary show?

• Like 3

it looks like episode 1 was Oct 8, 2013

• Like 1

oh i wasnt thinking right, there are 52 weeks in a year so ep 53 would be 1 year anniversary

• Like 3

oh i wasnt thinking right, there are 52 weeks in a year so ep 53 would be 1 year anniversary

how many years in a week

• Like 1