🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
kapfries

But what about the t-shirts, Bono?

I know some people received their t-shirt pre-orders a week ago. Is anybody still waiting on theirs? I know they shipped from the East Coast and I'm on the West so I figured mine would take a little longer to get here, but I just checked my mail and still no shirt. Any other West Coasters in the same boat? Just checking before I inquire as to whether mine got overlooked (I have an email confirmation of my order and my credit card was charged) or lost in transit.

Is this another episode of "What's your tracking number Bro?"

...good ep.

Possibly. Could also be another episode of "When Does Your Shirt Get There Bro"

• Like 1

I know some people received their t-shirt pre-orders a week ago. Is anybody still waiting on theirs? I know they shipped from the East Coast and I'm on the West so I figured mine would take a little longer to get here, but I just checked my mail and still no shirt. Any other West Coasters in the same boat? Just checking before I inquire as to whether mine got overlooked (I have an email confirmation of my order and my credit card was charged) or lost in transit.

Longtime/First Time... Same thing here. Got the confirmation email then nothing. Any info on your t-shirt yet?

Longtime/First Time... Same thing here. Got the confirmation email then nothing. Any info on your t-shirt yet?

Not yet. Did you get a shipping confirmation or just an order confirmation? (I only received the latter.) I'm beginning to think it was shipped via actual snail. At any rate, glad (not really) I'm not the only one in this boat because now it seems less likely my order was lost.

I am in the same boat, just an order confirmation on my end as well. I sent a quick email to Earwolf about it... only as it'sbeenawhile since I got the confirmation, I'm sure it's on it's way though.

I am in the same boat, just an order confirmation on my end as well. I sent a quick email to Earwolf about it... only as it'sbeenawhile since I got the confirmation, I'm sure it's on it's way though.

Aaaaand, success, finally! Did you get yours today? I just got mine.

Aaaaand, success, finally! Did you get yours today? I just got mine.

Congrats! I haven't recieved mine yet but I did get an email from Earwolf telling me they'd ship it immediately if they haven't already done so.

Still waiting myself. Guess I'll send an email!

All right, so I took a closer look at my shipping label and mine was packed and the label created on 9/12 but the tracking number doesn't show activity until 9/25. My envelope also looked as though it had been through a war zone (though the shirt inside was perfect). I wonder if part of the shipment was lost or misplaced, either before it shipped out or while in transit (but before it was scanned).

All right, so I took a closer look at my shipping label and mine was packed and the label created on 9/12 but the tracking number doesn't show activity until 9/25. My envelope also looked as though it had been through a war zone (though the shirt inside was perfect). I wonder if part of the shipment was lost or misplaced, either before it shipped out or while in transit (but before it was scanned).

I sure hope mine pops up too. Glad you got yours!

I can't figure out any conceivable way to sign in and look at existing orders or your account in the store either. But I definitely have not received a shipping confirmation email. Only an order confirmation.

I sure hope mine pops up too. Glad you got yours!

I can't figure out any conceivable way to sign in and look at existing orders or your account in the store either. But I definitely have not received a shipping confirmation email. Only an order confirmation.

Just got mine yesterday! All I had was a order confirmation. Hopefully yours comes soon. Send an email to Earwolf if you like as that's what I did and they replied super fast.

Sign in to follow this