🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 199.5 — 9/26/14 TWO CHARTED 138

It's the first Two Charted of the Non-Summah season! De-stress with your favorite chart keepers Howard and Kulap as they explain why not to whistle in public and talk about the event of the century, Kulap's Indie Go Go Milestone Party. Plus, the crew solves some math problems, Howard has some choice words for his grocery store, talks about being part of the 12th man, and Kulap tells us about finishing her indie go-go campaign with the support of her family around her. Remember to keep Howard's eyes out of your bedroom Chartists!

Don’t forget to get your tickets to the Who Charted live show at The LA Podfest, Saturday, September 27th at 2pm.http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2014-los-angeles-podcast-festival-tickets-10814850509

Dumb question alert: When Howard refers to his plugs, does he mean earbuds/earphones with music or literal ear plugs?

• Like 1

"76 by 14 All Day" better be a DBS album title at some point

It kinda bugged me that he did the math wrong. Its 1064. But who can blame him? With that whistling!

(I wonder why Kulap doesn't just say "stepfather" when she refers to the guy that raised her.)

• Like 2

Dumb question alert: When Howard refers to his plugs, does he mean earbuds/earphones with music or literal ear plugs?

Actual earplugs, at least sometimes.

This was such a fun, positive episode with everything going so well for everyone that it almost seems wrong that it's the start of non-Summah.

• Like 4

Howard -

Someone already wrote a song about bear-envy:

[media='']

[/media]

Remix?

I find myself singing 'How to Act' everywhere. It's so catchy.

• Like 4

I find myself singing 'How to Act' everywhere. It's so catchy.

I love this song! I sing it all the time like a crazy person.

(I wonder why Kulap doesn't just say "stepfather" when she refers to the guy that raised her.)

I think she considers him her real dad. For 14 years she thought he was her biological father. So, she probably just calls him her dad, but has to clarify "dad who raised her" now that she's met her biological father.

• Like 1

It kinda bugged me that he did the math wrong. Its 1064. But who can blame him? With that whistling!

I know- the math nerd in me said, "75 times 4 is NOT 600!" Besides that, great ep. C+.

Looks like Howard's gunning to be a guest on the next ep of "What's Your Fuck Style?"

• Like 2

Looks like Howard's gunning to be a guest on the next ep of "What's Your Fuck Style?"

"What's Your Fuck Style?" Episode 4: U Talkin' Revel To Me?

• Like 1