🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 493 - What Are White People Supposed To Do?

Andrew Ti and special guest Cord Jefferson finish the week off by discussing the whiny ass “what are white people supposed to do” caller. As always, leave us a message about anything you think is racist at (323) 389-RACE.

Do you guys think that caller hung up and was super pleased with himself?

I bet he told everyone in his Subreddit about how he totally schooled a bunch of SJWs.

• Like 2

I love that this guy is pissed... yet, he's a listener!? What the heck is wrong with people who do that, lol? :)

"I HATE THOSE NON-WHITES TALKING SHIT ABOUT BEING WHITE"

*download podcast*

lol. Ridiculous!

And man, isn't it crazy that FOX is part of the "white entertainment television" group mentioned here? Weren't they started as a more "urban" (executives favorite word for black!) network? I always remembered it like that anyway; they were the network who did "In Livin' Color" as an answer to "SNL", y'know? Makes me real sad that you gotta look so crazy hard to find even an ounce of diversity on Television. Always channels in the, like, 500's and 600's on DirecTV.

• Like 1

I don't know whether I should want this guy to be serious or not. On the one hand, thinking that there is an idiot like this out there who called in, laid down this bullshit, and seriously thought he was putting Andrew in his place, is kind of depressing. On the other hand, it's hilarious.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this