🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jarrycanada

Annie (2014)

Yeah, I don't think anyone was asking for Cameron Diaz talking ghetto.

I've had the trailers, behind-the-scenes vignettes, etc. playing at my theater for what feels like about 15 years now, and I STILL have no idea when it comes out.

Yeah, I don't think anyone was asking for Cameron Diaz talking ghetto.

In a somewhat unrelated note, I don't remember asking for Sean Connery to talk ghetto either, but dammit, I'm thankful for it...

• Like 3

Yeah but that was funny because it was an ironic thing and Connery was jokingly saying it, Diaz is going full-sista with her accent and as we have learned from movies, you never go full ANYTHING.

This movie needs Oprah Winfrey in it.

I am so so sorry, PlanBFromOuterSpace. I didn't mean to torment you with this trailer. Maybe you could get some sort of disability pay off work out of the stress that this trailer has caused you.

This wasn't that great of a movie the first time around. I remember being dragged to see this crap by my mom and dad when I was young.

This movie needs Oprah Winfrey in it.

I am so so sorry, PlanBFromOuterSpace. I didn't mean to torment you with this trailer. Maybe you could get some sort of disability pay off work out of the stress that this trailer has caused you.

This wasn't that great of a movie the first time around. I remember being dragged to see this crap by my mom and dad when I was young.

The original is actually the first movie that I ever remember seeing in a theater, and I know I saw it a million times on TV as a kid, but I don't remember many of the specifics. I want this new one to come out just so that I never have to see the trailer again.

My first good movie that i remember seeing in a theater was Star wars, then that horrible Benji movie, Smokey and then Bandit, then Buck Rogers. we watched a lot of pink pather movies. I Remember seeing Grease at a drive inn and turning my head to watch Star wars playing on another drive inn theater . I knew the movie word for word by that time so I didn't need any audio track, I was such a geek. The second movie after Grease was The Nude Bomb. I remember having to wake my dad up after it ended, so we could go home. Big night at the movies. God Nude bomb was a bad movie.

A Broadway classic that has delighted audiences for generations comes back to the big screen again..... as a disaster!

A movie with producers Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Shawn "JAY Z" Carter, proves it truly is a hard knock life for us.

I mean.... if that doesn't warrant a viewing and review on HDTGM, then these songs have to do it : I think I'm gonna like it here and Cameron Diaz singing Little Girls.

Thanks for reading.

and thanks for moving my post. :D

Sign in to follow this