🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 313 — Gumbo Challenge

I'd take an entire spin-off podcast just of Schwaz and Scotty Sing-Along...

• Like 1

oh man, i am going to be chuckling about "fairly liberal college" for years to come.

• Like 2

Horatio had me close to tears this whole episode. I loved when he lost character after the SNL story and got uncharacteristicly mad at Ben near the end.

• Like 1

been a huge Interpol fan since I was 13 so this was a dream episode. Horatio singing "NYC" was fucking hilarious ("...gimme the first line"), but he should have gone with "Say Hello to the Angels" since all the plane references would have worked better with the Nazi/Taliban themes.

or "Stella Was a Diver and She Was Always Down to Serve in Vietnam"

• Like 2

been a huge Interpol fan since I was 13 so this was a dream episode. Horatio singing "NYC" was fucking hilarious ("...gimme the first line")

I've been replaying this part so much. It was great. Can't wait to listen to the rest of the ep.

i took a chemistry class that was pretty experimental. - Scott

im going to throw-up if you say anything like that again. - Benny

one of the more pure CBB relationships.

• Like 12

This was me at my desk this morning trying to get through this episode, only I had tissues and not a mickey mouse waffle

tumblr_mk8gx37TPg1rdzuduo1_400.gif

Episodes with Benny & Raj are always my favorite

"Luh-huh-huh-huuuv th-ah-ah-aat chick-eh-ehn from Pop-eyees"

• Like 7

This is definitely top 5 material. My god that was funny. The Don Pardo bit still has me in tears, and I've listened to it like 10 times.

• Like 1

I really wanted to hear more about Engineer Cody James Brown's work on the new Interpol album.

• Like 1

I too was crying to at Horatio's Don Pardo. It started out really well and then just d-evolved into screaming.

I was also waiting for Benny n the Scott to make a joke about the guests name like "InterPaul" - but alas.

Good ep.

...Great ep.

• Like 3

Holy shit!!! You played my plugs submission!!! Thank you sooooooo much!! You guys are the best!! Scottie Aukerman!!!!

And I greatly appreciate the analysis of it? Loved the talking over it. THANK YOU!!!!

• Like 8

The mental picture of Big Pun dropping a deuce in a wastepaper basket in the studio. I hope this character was not planned at all, the way he gets jumped in made it seem like it might be the case.

And also being air lifted in to the studio every time lmao

• Like 6

I thought it was great that Paul Banks participated in the riffing and "Would You Rather." It's always fun when the musical guests or non-comedians can join in on the CBB madness. It brings a different sort of energy to the games and is hilarious to listen to.

• Like 6

i took a chemistry class that was pretty experimental. - Scott

im going to throw-up if you say anything like that again. - Benny

one of the more pure CBB relationships.

"How do you still have a podcast?!"

• Like 5

been a huge Interpol fan since I was 13 so this was a dream episode.

Scott said (and Paul confirmed) that Interpol have been a band for 13 years, so all of their fans were 13 at the time.

If Horatio's complete lack of commitment to his characters ever doesn't completely crack me up, I'll know I've lost the will to live.

Also, CODY!!!

• Like 12

by the way guicemann if you are reading this, how fucking cool is it that your shoes are up on the wall where they take the pictures? keep up the awesome work bro, you're on your way.

• Like 2

Scott said (and Paul confirmed) that Interpol have been a band for 13 years, so all of their fans were 13 at the time.

I love that only CBB fans would get that joke. Well done KP. I lol'd

• Like 4

I don't think I have ever heard Horatio tell a real SNL story, every time he gets asked he makes up some weird shit.

• Like 1

Horatio almost had me crying from laughter after being in for about 30 seconds. I'm commenting now at that point, going back for the rest...

As a frequent listener to CBB, WHOOCH, and UTU2TM, I would like to offer a sympathetic ear to Cody and whatever it is he's going through lately. We're here for you buddy! Look at the bright side- at least you're not engineering NNF!

• Like 6