🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 175 — Reality TV

Do you love The Bachelorette? Do you follow all of the Real Housewives? Well, you're in luck - today's topic is the magic that is reality television. Tig, David, and Kyle are joined by the wonderful improviser and human Lauren Lapkus to discuss some of today's most popular unscripted shows. Listen to hear about Lauren's Fantasy Bachelor League, Sharon Stone on The O Network, Big Brother UK, and more!

• Like 1

on any other episode, the gang would've taken at least 10 minutes to dissect how Kyle's headphones ended up in that almond butter. can we get a "to be continued" on this one...? such passion.

• Like 1

Sports is the only reality show that is actually real. Name calling doesn't help your argument against sports.

I haven't listened yet, I'm saving it for while at work tomorrow, but the mere fact that it's Lauren Lapkus as the guest has me excited for it! Always brill!

Congratulations on the kickstarter David, look forward to the release.

Can't wait to see what kind of "junk" Huntsberger comes up with. Good on you all. June 2015 is the date. Truly amazing how far Beach Poop has taken his work. Get on your horse Tiny Calves. Very fun Ep

• Like 1

How can you love reality shows and not watch Big Brother? Fuckin' goddamn it, Lauren.

Hey, you guys bought Kyle's x-mas album yet? You should. I listen to "Honky Tonk Reindeer" in my head 24 hours a day.

Oh, Kyle, is that you? I didn't see you there.

Oh, Kyle is here? I was wondering if the sounds in this forum were being made with someone's body…

• Like 2

Very entertaining episode. Shame they didn't mention David's brief foray into reality TV -- his appearance on the dating show "Baggage."

• Like 1

Had to turn this off, do they ever get rid of the dog's mic?

No, but they turned it down and/or she quieted down.

This is definitely my favorite Lauren Lapkus character. However, bummed at the lack of discussion about Cheaters, 5th Wheel, and Blind Date though.

• Like 1

Having Lauren Lapkus on Pof Blastoff and talking to Kyle made me sad that Kyle has never been on Comedy Bang Bang. I hope this will be rectified soon. I created an account to say this.

• Like 1