🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 52 — Lauren Greenberg, Our Close Friend

it was nice of the guys not to say the "n-word" in the NDA rap mans name. if it ever came out that it stood for "Niceguys Doing Attitude" their reputation would go right down the toilet

• Like 4

Could dog history fill a whole month? There was that space dog from Russia, and Lassie, and probably some cave-dogs from dinosaur times. Other than that?

This dog:

10366144_10201949438969352_1191086950461433956_n.jpg?oh=8001e1b545cac481f2fe165253d25d8f&oe=54B98F0A&__gda__=1422409327_3f3c7d1ace1213fe23e6c2e04a608b6e

Its name is Dreidel. That's all you need to know.

• Like 5

One night I found myself having a drunk conversation with the creative director at mtv.

We got into a pretty in depth conversation about nooks and why I thought they were dumb and why he thought they were pretty cool.

no joke.

----

this was before ipads I think. I still had a flip phone cellular device. To tweet you had to text your tweet to a certain number or something. Also to find out something on the spot you had to text cha cha and some dude would text you back.

If you got lost on your way somewhere... you had to find someone with an iphone (first gen) and get them to look up where you were supposed to go.

This is all real things.

This post is why I love you JoshBurd.

• Like 1

Hey guys finally got my profile pic working. Feel free just to "like" this post as an indicator that you are "like"ing my profile pic. Thanks!

• Like 15

I did what Hayes and Sean said and made them shitty themes for their shitty segments.

I'm just like Maggie Gyllenhaal in Secretary, and Hollywood Handbook is my boss, anytime they ask me to do something, I do it, then I piss on myself.

They might still be processing because of my fucking fly over country internet. Deal with it.

Did I done good uncy Hayes? Did I done good Uncy Sean?

• Like 11

petition to start an official Dog History Month calendar. September 1st is Chanson's dog, I call September 2nd for my pugs, Dexter and Thurman9pndig.jpg

• Like 9

petition to start an official Dog History Month calendar. September 1st is Chanson's dog, I call September 2nd for my pugs, Dexter and Thurman9pndig.jpg

Nice toe tips and German flops.

• Like 3

I was hoping this dog thing would happen.

Can I get like, october or something? Or march?

This is King.

He's a movie dog, he's the dog in the movies that's cool. He's the leader but not because he's cocky, he's more just such a cool guy everyone wants to be his friend.

Straight up nothin but smilessss

z_king.png

• Like 9

I have a dog, but he's not good enough to be honored in Dog History Month. Trust me.

Maybe we honor Shadow from Homeward Bound because of the time he fell into the hole and couldn't get out? Or Rimshot from Ernest Scared Stupid because of the time when Ernest thought there wasn't anything in the bag for him? Or the dog from Fear because of the time he got his head cut off and put through the doggy door?

• Like 7

Can't believe there are so many dog-lovers here, I thought this was a safe space for us cat people.

Also I am soooo p-d off at our dog right now because she sleeps in my room and she keeps snoring and coughing and I'm like "Alice, you're SNORING, just QUIT IT" at 3am.

• Like 4

I have a dog, but he's not good enough to be honored in Dog History Month. Trust me.

Maybe we honor Shadow from Homeward Bound because of the time he fell into the hole and couldn't get out? Or Rimshot from Ernest Scared Stupid because of the time when Ernest thought there wasn't anything in the bag for him? Or the dog from Fear because of the time he got his head cut off and put through the doggy door?

rimshot.jpg

• Like 2

I don't know what this says about me, but I love it when Hayes gets mad and yells and uses his stern voice.

So, this episodes was especially enjoyable.

• Like 3

post-96257-0-90471900-1412185450_thumb.jpg

If we're doing dog history month, here's Holly. Asleep on me.

Edit: Spent three minutes trying to figure out why the image was so small, was unsuccessful, you'll just have to take my word that she's a really cute dog. She's just like a brown Marley and Me except she's not dead.

• Like 6

post-96257-0-90471900-1412185450_thumb.jpg

If we're doing dog history month, here's Holly. Asleep on me.

Edit: Spent three minutes trying to figure out why the image was so small, was unsuccessful, you'll just have to take my word that she's a really cute dog. She's just like a brown Marley and Me except she's not dead.

Hmm.. this "dog" looks a lot like a puppy to me. Don't 'member talking about puppy history month.

• Like 4

read this as 'dog breads'

There are some pretty neato images if you google dog bread:

bd2.jpg

• Like 8

Oh yeah, this episode was really good. I liked the guest too (although I'm not to be trusted; I go easy on women because we have a sisterly bond). I can't really give specifics because I listened to an ep of RSS right after, so I don't know where Hollywood Handbook ends and Reality Show Show begins. But I do know that the child abuse thing was on this ep and I really liked that. I like when I like Sean and Hayes. They're like my friends sometimes. I don't know, maybe this sounds dumb, but I wish I could hug them.

• Like 5

I like when I like Sean and Hayes. They're like my friends sometimes. I don't know, maybe this sounds dumb, but I wish I could hug them.

Who does everyone like better? My allegiances lie with whichever one of "the dudes" most recently liked one of my forum posts. So right now I feel like Sean really carries the show and provides most of the comedy. Hayes is kinda just filler, like a Mike Tirico type.

Buuuuuuuut, maybe I could change my mind, if something were to happen, and think that a certain someone is actually all killer and no filler.

• Like 4

Oh yeah, this episode was really good. I liked the guest too (although I'm not to be trusted; I go easy on women because we have a sisterly bond). I can't really give specifics because I listened to an ep of RSS right after, so I don't know where Hollywood Handbook ends and Reality Show Show begins. But I do know that the child abuse thing was on this ep and I really liked that. I like when I like Sean and Hayes. They're like my friends sometimes. I don't know, maybe this sounds dumb, but I wish I could hug them.

Feel like Sean is hugger, Hayes seems like he wouldn't want to touch forum people. Just call em like I see em

Agata, you ever hugged one of these bros?

• Like 2

If Sean were a breed of dog, which dog breed do you think he would be?

Follow up: If Hayes were a breed of dog, which dog breed do you think he would be?

• Like 1

Sean: Beagle.

Hayes: Labradoodle. Definitely Labradoodle.

• Like 1