🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 52 — Lauren Greenberg, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean start off with a round of Gmail Roulette where they tackle current topics like the NFL controversy and leaked nudes. Then, LAUREN GREENBERG is in the studio to talk about writing for the MTV Movie Awards, the winner of the "scared as shit" performance, and her job on Twitter.

So brave of Sean to really open up about his mentoring of Commissioner Goodell (more like Bad L). How lucky that football man is to learn at the feet of a Sean, who can teach him manners and make him good at job and being proper gentelman

• Like 1

Someone please make a 'You're Doing It Wrong: By Grove I've Got It' theme song, I think that segment really had legs

• Like 5

happy I bought the pro version this week but kind of wish I had waited til next week to buy it--i am a huge Brewers fan and would love to get my hands on Engineer Sam's hat

• Like 3

The boys seem very peeved this week and I think it's because of Professor Blastoff had a episode about Reality TV and they didn't get to do it. Instead Lauren Lapkus is did it. So the fellas got a different Lauren for revenge.

• Like 7

"mmmm

what do you mean"

this the new "speak on that"?

could be. speak on that

• Like 7

could be. speak on that

if movies is videos, and comedy is videos, is mtv movie awards comedy?

• Like 4

if movies is videos, and comedy is videos, is mtv movie awards comedy?

yes and

mmmm

what do you mean

• Like 6

Could dog history fill a whole month? There was that space dog from Russia, and Lassie, and probably some cave-dogs from dinosaur times. Other than that?

• Like 3

yes and

mmmm

what do you mean

well

MTV used to mean Music is TV, now it means Movies is TV? Make up your fucking minds el presidente, maybe hayes was right when he said "any body can become mtv president when they grow up".

• Like 3

well

MTV used to mean Music is TV, now it means Movies is TV? Make up your fucking minds el presidente, maybe hayes was right when he said "any body can become mtv president when they grow up".

ahhhhhhh YES!!! this makes sense. they should call MTV "MVTV" since they play movies on there. oh and don't get me started on the el presidente! all i got to say about that is, y no dog holiday president?

• Like 3

I made a really good impression of Shaggy doing the gmail roulette song lawdamercy, now I just need someone to put some marimbas and steel drums behind it and it's gonna be good lawdamercy. Also, does anyone know what to do when they are stuck in an impression and can't get out? Lawdamercy.

• Like 3

well

One night I found myself having a drunk conversation with the creative director at mtv.

We got into a pretty in depth conversation about nooks and why I thought they were dumb and why he thought they were pretty cool.

no joke.

----

this was before ipads I think. I still had a flip phone cellular device. To tweet you had to text your tweet to a certain number or something. Also to find out something on the spot you had to text cha cha and some dude would text you back.

If you got lost on your way somewhere... you had to find someone with an iphone (first gen) and get them to look up where you were supposed to go.

This is all real things.

• Like 6

That Eliza Dushku joke was really good, should have got more respect in the room. Shame on Engineer Sam for not busting his whole gut up.

• Like 4

I made a really good impression of Shaggy doing the gmail roulette song lawdamercy, now I just need someone to put some marimbas and steel drums behind it and it's gonna be good lawdamercy. Also, does anyone know what to do when they are stuck in an impression and can't get out? Lawdamercy.

Usually if you hold your breath, cross your eyes, and have someone smack you on the back of the head... You get out of your impression zone.

but unfortunately your eyes stayed crossed.

on a side note, is impression zone similar to funny zone? Depending on the impression. Frank Calliendo does impressions. Is he funny zone?

• Like 6

Jesus fucking Christ this show us making is all dumber

July! You're ministrator! You don't have to talk so funny! There's still time for u before it's stuck like this

• Like 7

Could dog history fill a whole month? There was that space dog from Russia, and Lassie, and probably some cave-dogs from dinosaur times. Other than that?

messed up

i know man/dog relations are different in uk but jeez andrew

• Like 6