🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 52 — Lauren Greenberg, Our Close Friend

heres a little pic of what i think hayes would look like as a dog:

BdaWUbF.jpg

• Like 7

Sean seems like a bro, just an all-around bro who likes to do the kind of things you'd expect from him.

Hayes on the other hand looks like a grumpy ol teddy bear who really just wants to be respected.

• Like 2

Nice toe tips and German flops.

i feel great amounts of shame that i failed to crop my germany flag flip-flops out of this picture. FML

• Like 1

Sean: Beagle.

Hayes: Labradoodle. Definitely Labradoodle.

So, Sean is a scrappy young man with gumption and a can-do spirit?

And Hayes is a smart hard-working man who is also hypoallergenic?

• Like 1

Agata, you ever hugged one of these bros?

i hugged hayes once, but i'm pretty sure that was because i'm a hugger. :rolleyes:

• Like 9

i hugged hayes once, but i'm pretty sure that was because i'm a hugger. :rolleyes:

And Hayes said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.

• Like 7

So, Sean is a scrappy young man with gumption and a can-do spirit?

And Hayes is a smart hard-working man who is also hypoallergenic?

No, Hayes barks at everything even though it's just a fucking person opening a door three houses away and then shits on the carpet for no goddamn reason AND is hypoallergenic.

And Hayes said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.

Liked this so hard.

• Like 1

thanks for that link--I just purchased one of those prints

Yay!! Did you get the Asian Dogs print with the pug on it?

Yay!! Did you get the Asian Dogs print with the pug on it?

I certainly did! after it arrives and I have framed and hanged it I will post a pic

• Like 2

I have a fat old dog. She thinks she's people. Sits on the couch like an OG

20130701_192307.jpg

you would think such an old dog would have LEARNED SOME MODESTY BY NOW

• Like 8

Is dogs is people too? I seen a dog with hands eating dinner, what's up with that?

• Like 7

I seen a dog with hands eating dinner, what's up with that?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE speak on that

• Like 3

When I am snuggling on my dog I like to curse and insult him but in a very friendly voice. He doesn't know the difference and the nicer I can say a terrible thing the funnier it is.

However, I'm getting no closer to the truth of "Who's a good boy?!" I think I'm going to have to change interrogation tactics cause he's not talking. He seems bewildered by even the basic idea of questioning things at all.

Random thought: Aubrey Plaza is born to play Lydia in a remake of Beetlejuice.

• Like 5

Dogs isn't people but some people is dogs. Also dogs is dogs that thinks they is people which is definitely problems and since some movies is about problems and dogs is dogs that thinks they is people and this is problems then this is also movies and dogs is movies too.

• Like 4

Dogs isn't people but some people is dogs. Also dogs is dogs that thinks they is people which is definitely problems and since some movies is about problems and dogs is dogs that thinks they is people and this is problems then this is also movies and dogs is movies too.

0.jpg

• Like 9

2vjea21.jpg

occasionally I tell people "sorry, I dont have time for that right now" :unsure:

• Like 11

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE speak on that

I wish I had a link, I'm on my phone I'll give you the play by play.

Dog is at table, picks up food, eats. Dog wears hooded sweatshirt and looks comfortable while eating the food. Dog continues to eat. Dog has food taken away by its own hands despite wanting more. And scene.

• Like 3

or what if Hayes is Scooby doo, then Sean is scrappy doo, Besser & Aukerman is Fred or shaggy and Ronna & Beverly is velma and daphne? Or if cats Hayes is Lion-O, Sean is Panthro and twittels is Snarf, maybe Codys tygra. then hardvicke is Mumm-Ra. And sometimes ooze is good like just only for nutrients, similars to granola on hiking. Best animals awareness show since Barker!

• Like 1

I wish I had a link, I'm on my phone I'll give you the play by play.

Dog is at table, picks up food, eats. Dog wears hooded sweatshirt and looks comfortable while eating the food. Dog continues to eat. Dog has food taken away by its own hands despite wanting more. And scene.

wow. so apparently fact really is stranger than fiction

• Like 1