🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 52 — Lauren Greenberg, Our Close Friend

or what if Hayes is Scooby doo, then Sean is scrappy doo, Besser & Aukerman is Fred or shaggy and Ronna & Beverly is velma and daphne?

Hayes: Scooby-Doo

Sean: Scrappy-Doo

Besser: Shaggy

Aukerman: Fred

This is all true. BUT Ronna and Bev are not Velma and Daphne.

Kulap: Daphne

Andy Daly: Velma

Beverly: Scooby-Dum

Ronna: Some old lady who's really a ghost

• Like 3

me 2, flippin mall cops follow me around just because im wearing a baggy sweatshirt and shoplifting

• Like 8

Me 2oo, Greggy! Especially when I'm trying to demonstrate my radical political beliefs inside the airport with explosives. I mean, really? Freedom of speech much? Fuck. Wake up sheeple!!!!!!

• Like 2

0.jpg

Dogs is pugs that thinks they is people, too.

• Like 3

I seem to be reaching my "quota of positive votes for the day" within 2 minutes of reading the HH forum. What is the maximum number of likes for each day? I can't help it if every post is amazing! So many dog photos!

• Like 3

2vjea21.jpg

occasionally I tell people "sorry, I dont have time for that right now" :unsure:

This is incredible! I can't wait until September 2015!

What kinds of activities would one do to celebrate dog history month? Listen to great stories in dog history at the public library? Would NBC have special programming and logos for dog history month? Would there be free public performances throughout the month in city centers around the nation by Paws Encore, the famous doggy dance troupe?

• Like 3

To all computer nerds (Treeses, little cousin Sams, etc) - if you use the download link on someone's FB photos, does it send them a notification? NEED to know asap.

• Like 1

To all computer nerds (Treeses, little cousin Sams, etc) - if you use the download link on someone's FB photos, does it send them a notification? NEED to know asap.

Uh, generally there's no ACL on the images themselves. You can just right-click on them and do "open picture in a new tab" or "save picture as" and they won't be able to know ;)

• Like 1

Dear Hayesean,

I'm stupid and really dumb. Here is apicture of my nudity body I took for you ;)

Please don't publicisee. Thx!!

HAH! iCloud hacked.

• Like 2

ATTN: Sean Clements

When I move to LA can I be best friends with you and Grace? I really like you guys and the way you care about kitties. Let me know ASAP.

• Like 4

ATTN: Sean Clements

When I move to LA can I be best friends with you and Grace? I really like you guys and the way you care about kitties. Let me know ASAP.

I saw Sean's homeless kitty post today. What a cutie! I wish I could take her.

• Like 3

Uh, generally there's no ACL on the images themselves. You can just right-click on them and do "open picture in a new tab" or "save picture as" and they won't be able to know ;)

Hmm, yes, yes, and not doing this would result in an ACL injury I have heard about from being a sports fan? Very interesting.

Dear Hayesean,

I'm stupid and really dumb. Here is apicture of my nudity body I took for you ;)

Please don't publicisee. Thx!!

HAH! iCloud hacked.

OH MY GOD I NEVER WROTE ANYTHING LIKE THIS, PLEEEAAASSEE TAKE THIS DOWN, IF MY DAD FINDS OUT HE WILL BAN ME FROM WIFI!!!

• Like 6

Veebs, is you moving to L.A.? Can you speak on that?

Hi Brillo, excellent question. I am planning to move to LA within a year or so, yes. My [redacted] just graduated from college, so he's working right now to get some experience and to have some time creating a video game. He wants to work for a video game company in LA. I want to be a comedy writer. I am scared and, like that guy who made Sean and Hayes cry from The Voice, I don't want to lose my mom. Why does everyone think I want to lose my mom? Yeah, so eventually I will be brave and move and I would like a guarantee of friendship before I do or else what's the point? Oh yeah my cat will be there too working on his dream of being a bump on a log lol

• Like 12

Any of you Biston, MA boyz and/or giz want a Tim and Eric ticket for Sat night? I reached out to craigslist but all the responses I got was weird. Rly don't want this tix to go to waste. Lmk. Free entry.

Any of you Biston, MA boyz and/or giz want a Tim and Eric ticket for Sat night? I reached out to craigslist but all the responses I got was weird. Rly don't want this tix to go to waste. Lmk. Free entry.

I was just in Boss Town last weekend. Wicked bummah!

is that the show with Dr Steve Brule as well? They were here in Milwaukee last week and Im kicking myself that I was feeling anti-social and stayed home that night

This is incredible! I can't wait until September 2015!

What kinds of activities would one do to celebrate dog history month? Listen to great stories in dog history at the public library? Would NBC have special programming and logos for dog history month? Would there be free public performances throughout the month in city centers around the nation by Paws Encore, the famous doggy dance troupe?

i think you could do all of those things...mainly you just have to scratch every dog you see behind the ears/on the belly and tell him/her that he/she is a good boy/girl

• Like 1

YES YES YES FUCK UES YES