🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 52 — Lauren Greenberg, Our Close Friend

ever have a question for some of the birthday boys? well let us know here and we'll ask them in the studio!

• Like 6

your tv show is really good mr birthday boys. i was wondering, are the sketches based on improv scenes you have done in the past?

or something about dog history month or dog di*ks if u want a silly q

• Like 5

Berfday Bwaz, you skewer a lot of things, what's next to be skewered? Can you do a practice skewer on engineer CodyBrettSam?

• Like 3

I have a fat old dog. She thinks she's people. Sits on the couch like an OG

20130701_192307.jpg

Dude that dawg is straight chillin so hard.

• Like 5

Dogs isn't people but some people is dogs. Also dogs is dogs that thinks they is people which is definitely problems and since some movies is about problems and dogs is dogs that thinks they is people and this is problems then this is also movies and dogs is movies too.

sorry to burst your bubble.

This documentary about this guy turning into a dog is fucking gnarly.

• Like 4

Birthday boys: What do you want for your birthdays? Did you like the gift that Sean got you for your last one? I'm not sure he put much thought into it, but he's kind of a busy guy.

• Like 2

Birthday Boys:

1.) Is birthdays is movies?

2.) My birthday is in November.

3.) Which one of you is least committed to this sketch troupe?

4.) How often do you randomly get your dick out to make people laugh?

• Like 2

Gentlemens, howdy, if you had to be the boys of some other holiday besides birthdays, what would you be? E.g. Arbor Day boys, or Dog History Month boys. Much obliged

• Like 6

Birdday boys

Is when you discovered that you each had the same birthday when you realized that you were destined for stardom and/or IFC show?

• Like 2

Dear Birthday Boys, how many more birthdays until you become the Birthday Men?

• Like 8

The Birthday Boys:

Is Wesley Snipes underrated?

Thanks.

• Like 5

Birfday boyz

When you shot the skit for the 'creepy cabin website' guy, did any of you get really fucking scared and lose their shit?

I'm talkin' cackaling skulls, Scary spiders, and grave stones!!!!

----

This isn't a question for anyone in particular. Is everyone boarding up their houses getting ready for hurricane season aka holloween?

• Like 3

Dear Birthday Boys, in Rolling Stone magazine you revealed that you view comedy as a side-project and your real passion is your babysitter's club. Talk about this.

• Like 8

Hi Birthday Boys. Do you know Indigo Girls, Spy Kids, Barenaked Ladies,or Baha Men?

• Like 6

Birthday Boys.

Do you have to pay Patty and Mildred every time someone sings your theme song?

What's the costs of that?

Seems like you should get a new theme song?

Something in the public domain?

Take Me Out To The Ball Park?

Camptown Races?

• Like 1

Dear Birthday Boys. I find it very awkward when people sing Happy Birthday to me. What do you think about the military industrial complex?

• Like 1

Dear Birthday Boys, who contributes the least to the group?

• Like 8

Any of you Biston, MA boyz and/or giz want a Tim and Eric ticket for Sat night? I reached out to craigslist but all the responses I got was weird. Rly don't want this tix to go to waste. Lmk. Free entry.
Bozos of basketball? More like Bozo who gives some fucking bomb ass gifts.

csomcLWh.jpg

Thanks a bunch man!

• Like 11

Packed house!!

i got there extra early to make sure no one took the seat that i was assigned

• Like 2

i got there extra early to make sure no one took the seat that i was assigned

in this economy? you got to man

• Like 6

Whoa this episode was crazy. I liked how the guest challenged the usual podcast structure by not seeming to want to discuss anything or participate in any of the bits. It was pretty bold. I also liked when Hayes and her did that what am I thinking game from CBB about the name of the actor from Life of Pie. It's a fun game to listen to.

I think I missed the beer talk, but I'm trying that black butte porter right now that Chanson mentioned and it's great. Have you guys tried any of EPIC's beers? I don't think I've had one that I disliked. The best though is their Brainless on Cherries. I don't like really fruity beers and this isn't! It's also like 12% and soo good. Also I know sours all hip right now but they mostly taste like rotten kombucha to me. Does anybody have a sour recommendation?

@valerie - That's so exciting! LA is very cool and the best part is that you can take a picture of you doing something that virtually anybody who lives in the area can do and you're friends back home will think it's really really fucking cool and get super jealous. People are also really nice and the first thing that almost everybody new you meet will ask is "what do you want to do" and "how long have you been here?" super friendly and not trying to size you up or judge you at all!

I've been listening to RSS bc a friend asked me to put together a list of my favorite podcasts and I've been getting pretty nostalgic. I've been watching Canadian Top-Chef and it would be so perfect for RSS. In one episode a guy gets sent home for making an "amateur truck-stop poutine" and in another episode one of the guest judges is like "I didn't like his sandwich, but then I dipped it in this soup and it was good." basically saying he didn't like one contestant's dish until he covered it in another contestant's dish. So entertaining.

You guys all have cool dogs. I don't have a dog but I did see a shirtless guy vlogging with his dog last week, so I think I get the jist.

• Like 9

Whoa this episode was crazy. I liked how the guest challenged the usual podcast structure by not seeming to want to discuss anything or participate in any of the bits. It was pretty bold.

game changer of the week

• Like 3