🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 52 — Lauren Greenberg, Our Close Friend

Wait, I'm not trying to be mean! That's what she was doing right?

S - "Lauren do you have a question for Charles Barkley?"

L - "um, no."

S - "Okkaaay, should I just say Lauren doesn't have question for you?"

H - "Yes I think that's a good example of playing along."

L - "We're not talking right now."

S - "Why aren't you talking?"

L - "I don't want to get into it..."

• Like 2

Joe McGurly I'm never sure how appropriate it is to take our feud to public FB (I heard your mom has very poor confidence in your social abilities and gets sad when people make fun of you on FB), but I wanted to say:

*** Lives in PA

*** Is fan of current recently hot team (Broncos)

*** Has probably never been to Denver

smh...

• Like 1

I've been a Denver fan since I was six and bought a Broncos helmet at a yard sale. They coincidentally won the Super Bowl that year and the year following..it's what we here call "The McGurl Bump." They then proceeded to be absolutely miserable until the past few years SO I DONT WANNA HEAR IT TIM SLEAZE

• Like 3

Dear "The Bert Day's Boys" hows your old dad Bertie? haha jk I know they're like a sketchgroup or something.

• Like 1

I've been a Denver fan since I was six and bought a Broncos helmet at a yard sale. They coincidentally won the Super Bowl that year and the year following..it's what we here call "The McGurl Bump."

I once mailed a pretty nice 1987 Topps John Elway football card to John Elway, you know like how kids write to Santa. He was supposed to sign it and send it back, because that's how America works. Never got it back, he probably wanted to keep it, it was a pretty nice card. I understand Mr Elway. and Joe, Wow, i wish I had a Broncos helmet, or a Raiders one. upon which I could sit. Also maybe Miss Greenberg was just like "Nope, screw this bullspit. Not gun do it." Like her dad Ben Stiller in that adult movies picture, some folks take firm stances on BS. unlike kubrick? stan lee? space sprockets?

• Like 3

Im glad HH episodes drop on Tuesday mornings...makes getting out of bed a little bit easier. I have no snark or irony to include in this post.

• Like 2

I'm sorry for your loss Charlie. #stoploss

When I was a little boy my dad bought me a 24k gold Dan Marino collectors card. Now I had recently watched this sweet Mary-Kate and Ashley movie where they find out that real gold bends when you bite it, unlike that silly fools gold that just hurts your teeth! So I decided to test the legitimacy of this gold and gave it a nice hard bite. When my Dad saw the bite marks through Dans head he didn't get that angry, but he gave me one of those, "Son, you're a fucking idiot" looks.

• Like 7