🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 201 — New Beginnings

He also rules the Benson Interruption he's on...He needs to either have his wonderful son on here or be on CBB soon! Can't wait to see who else guests on this one though...

I think if Bob were to show up on The Andy Daly Podcast (which I will not trouble you with the name of), my head would explode.

Chip Gardner's positivity would maybe help buoy Bob's outlook up, though I think Bob might have a problem with his religious beliefs . . . or maybe not after the intro to this episode . . .

• Like 1

this episode made me want to listen to all of his appearances on CBB... even though the daily affirmation format was great, nothing beats when he's just riffing with another person.

that being said... "Sir Gobble Gobble Mescaline" absolutely slayed me. DUCCA IS BACK!

Me too! I'm about 70+ eps in. So amazing. aThe list of stores that allow him to loiter (ep 75) had me in TEARS laughing on the subway. "The female owned and operated pancake factory, aka 'Battered Women'."

This was the best thing that happened to me this week, and I was having a pretty great week anyway.

Does anyone know if the show will be in this format from here on out? I sure do love the extra length (and girth)!

First time listener short time fan, love the podcast but it makes my bird leg act up! Please refrain from any references of birds on the future.

Sign in to follow this