🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 154 — LIVE from LA Podfest 2014

Ian Roberts, Lauren Lapkus, and Horatio Sanz join Matt Besser for a spectacular improv4humans recorded LIVE from the LA Podfest 2014! Equating sex to chinese food, encountering cocaine users in a bathroom, a live theatre experience complete with real dead bodies, and Lauren’s cookie time are all explored in an episode you won’t want to miss! Be sure to watch many of the stars of improv4humans on the new Hulu series Hotwives of Orlando. This is some funny shit and it’s all available now on Hulu Plus. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Live AND a stellar line-up. I shouldn't act so surprised, I4H has never let me down.

• Like 1

"We've been eating cereal in the mornings" gahh haha ...definitely a top notch episode then again when isnt it top notch..

• Like 1

Ian's child character threatening to "move in with Todd" gave me an enjoyable mental image of him and Todd eating grounded meat every night with Aunt Scott.

I'm intertextual like that.

• Like 1

11-senseofrightalliance2.jpg?w=480&h=360

DONKEY!

Oh, the sweet irony of Ferval Lenkman having an intro question read on a live episode.

Also, this was great.

• Like 4

there Matt goes again... bullying Thomas for never having strawberry milk after bringing him on stage just to bring attention to his somewhat unusual beverage choices. WHAT A MONSTER.

• Like 1

Man, when Horatio is on, he destroys me. Almost crashed my car into the median when the incridible chuk made an appearance. It brought me back to a half eaten taco in a Tecel.

• Like 2

i really love this episode, thanks mr besser and guests

• Like 3

Just wanted to say, my friend and I met Lauren Lapkus tonight, and she was SO nice and friendly and funny and awesome. EXACTLY how you would want to imagine meeting her would be like. SO genuine and fun to hang around. We met her, Erin Whitehead, and Mary Holland from Wild Horses and they were all SUUUUUPERNICE. They asked us questions about some ideas for a comedy podcast we had, and gave us real geniune comedy advice and I even got to take a picture with Lauren! Not to mention it was just after they put on an AMAZING show. BEST. DAY. EVER.

• Like 8

Ian Roberts is so great everytime he guest on I4H.

The guests on this episode were great, but if they had Andy Daly on, this could have been MADNESS!

I had tears streaming down my face during the cereal for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, chicken for dinner segment.

• Like 3

I had tears streaming down my face during the cereal for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, chicken for dinner segment.

that was def the highlight

• Like 2

"The Josher" is hilarious and formidable. What improv kinda needs is a silly love-to-hate reoccurring villain. His flaw is not knowing what flavors/social media are.

Just saw that "Dead Mouse Theater" commercial. Yeah, it's real weird, and not funny-weird.

• Like 1

Lauren Lapkus got a new guest picture, is that even allowed?

Paul F Tompkins had a clean shaven profile pic until about a year ago.

Ian is my favorite guest. I love the live shows. This was a lock for a favorite for me.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this