🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 200.5 — 10/03/14 TWO CHARTED 139

On this week's Two Charted, Kulap, Howard, and Stard discuss the multiple uses of a 'hand penis', thankem you all you Podfest attendees, and recap all the excellent times at this past weekend's festival. Plus, Howard debuts a phenomenal new Howard Chart song, casually drops an incredible and unknown country alias, and gives Stard some more fist bumps. Also, before raising awareness for Kulap's newest campaign: "Fuck Beds", the crew brainstorm a multi-million dollar Two Charted Tour, and decide that Stard's electric guitar added to a lot at Podfest.

One of Howard's appearances on Go Bayside, he sang an entire Skokie Bennion, Jr/Country Boy Suede song. It's as great as you'd imagine.

If Howard wants to do an entire episode where he talks to Banks songs like they're an arguing couple, it would probably upend U Talking U2 2 Me as my favorite podcast covering music. Also, it may be the best podcast ever if he does it.

"You're leaving? The pizza just got here..."

• Like 4

One of Howard's appearances on Go Bayside, he sang an entire Skokie Bennion, Jr/Country Boy Suede song. It's as great as you'd imagine.

Yeah! That's a great one! Its a shame April's podcast is over. It added to a lot.

• Like 1

Jesus, chartists! No mention of The Bugle yet? That table beat made me think of Howard beating on the table to simulate his sex rhythms.

• Like 2

TWO CHARTED TOUR

Yeah, if they do this and come pretty much anywhere in the Northeast, I'm in.

• Like 2

Now- I say Eff that Shmurda track

THIS- is the real joint= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZa4yre0uEk

Japanese Jungle Beetz ##$@%!%$

It's going to change your afternoon.

• Like 2

I thought the new music chart theme was wonderful...but wow, The Bugle blew me away. Haha. Went back and re-listened to its debut and the bemused reaction to it a few times, absolutely loved it. It's the perfect, absurd, song for Wie Wie's Chart, I love it!!

A fantastic overall episode though, TwoCh's have been so good lately (not that they weren't always good, but just a streak of really great one's I've felt).

Oh hey, Two Charted tour sounds great. Hit up the East... then keep going till you get to the UK though please :P Would loooove to be able to see the gang live over here, though fully aware the chances are insanely low, cannot imagine the circumstances in which that would ever happen unfortunately. But still, can but dream :P

Also, Stard and Howard as the players in the most beautiful romance of the century? I'm loathed to use a term such as (b)romance, but loving their kind of close, slightly awkward relationship lately, this ep was great for it earlier on.

• Like 1

"Who Departed? (From the Last Tour Stop in Order to Reach This Tour Stop...Not Died. We Should Have Thought This Out More Carefully.)"

• Like 2

This could be disastrous

Ramhanded AND fuckbotched, at the very least.

• Like 4

Shredstaraunt, with your waiter, Brett "Stard" Morris, and General Manager, Howard Kremer.

IZC2Rb4.jpg

Stard looks so handsome with his short haircut.

This is my favorite podcast, hands down. It's the only one of all of them I listen to as soon as it comes out. It makes every week better. I'm on board for 200 more.

I think an Earwolf tour would be a hugely successful thing, like Oddball. If you staggered the shows around a city's smaller venues throughout a day, you'd attract thousands of people from all over, in every city.

• Like 3