🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
The_Real_Scrub_Jake

"Please, Get My Back On This Guys."

It can't be that difficult. Can we please get some more Earwolf Youtube videos of different podcasts? All you have to do is add a couple cameras, WE LOVE SEEING PEOPLE! like/share/comment if you agree and let us inspire to create!

• Like 6

the VPN eps were all really good. any kind of live video streaming coming back would be wonderful

• Like 7

Tits would be great! Wait, what?

We need more vids for sure!!!

I have a hope that the new UCB Theater is gonna have an awesome set up for video and that might benefit I4H at a minimum...

• Like 1

It's a lot more then pointing a couple cameras. If you look at the production quality of VPN as a whole, you'll see that a great deal of effort and money was probably invested. I get the feeling that Slott Stockerman is a perfectionist, and he doesn't want to settle for less then production of that quality. My guess is it wasn't cost effective. That being said, I personally would gladly settle for a barebones version of an Earwolf video podcast.

• Like 1

vhs tapes earwolf fans mail around to each other

• Like 5

the system we're using right now is you get the guys on hollywood handbook to say your phone number and then ppl can call you if they want the tapes

• Like 3

It would be cool if Jimmy Pardo or Kevin Pollak loaned out their studios once a month to another Earwolf podcast. I wanna see Jason Mantzoukas screaming at how much he hates a movie. Or the human improvisers holding back their laughter at each other.

Or with the Sklars, you could just get a single camera on Randy and whenever Jason is talking, Randy could put on a pair of glasses, hahaha.

• Like 1