🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 176 — Action Movies

Do you love the Bourne and Matrix trilogies? Today's episode is made for you! Aisha Tyler is in the hatch today to talk to Tig, Kyle, and David about her love of action movies. They cover many of the popular films in the genre, her favorite author, her parental upbringing, and a discussion including both Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds. Then, Aisha counts down her top 5 action movies of all time!

• Like 1

Im sure she has but if Aisha likes that car fight scene in Safe House she would love the one in the movie 'The Raid 2' (in my opinion better than safe house) those 2 movies The Raid (Redemption) and The Raid 2 are pretty much the best fight movies i've seen.. anyway great ep and fantastic guest! ..are you made of muffins?

"You could use it to cover your japanese genitalias!"

I'm surprised Aisha didn't mention "Tron" which was the original Matrix. To this day if I am flipping through the channels and "War Games" is on I have to watch it to the end. I'm a little surprised that no one mentioned to Aisha that this is a Christian podcast.

big-ups for the "Old Boy" respect. surprised at her lack of enthusiasm for the "Kill Bill" series.

on another note, Tig was a hoot and and a half at the Bentzen Ball this weekend in DC.

standing ovation. first night at the Lincoln Theatre. what an inspiration!

• Like 2

I was happy Tig let Aisha drop all those f-bombs without any word of caution. It was very real and kind of intense but like nine hurrahs for free speech or at least tolerance and the right to self expression. Maybe it bothered some people, I sure hope it did. Honesty prevails and wow, talk about patience, pretty much any other hosts or guests would let the dog/squeaky toy combo get in the way of having fun. Awesome Ep!

I was happy Tig let Aisha drop all those f-bombs without any word of caution. It was very real and kind of intense but like nine hurrahs for free speech or at least tolerance and the right to self expression. Maybe it bothered some people, I sure hope it did. Honesty prevails and wow, talk about patience, pretty much any other hosts or guests would let the dog/squeaky toy combo get in the way of having fun. Awesome Ep!

It definitely bothered me, this is meant to be a Christian podcast!

• Like 1

Aisha talks too slow, she needs to speed it up.

SHE DIDN'T LIKE HOW DRIVE WAS SCORED??

Sorry I'm complaining too much. This is a great episode.

• Like 1

Great episode! I've gotta say, I'm a HUGE movie fan and surprisingly, I agreed with pretty much every opinion that David states here. Love Aisha, couldn't stop hearing Lana Kane though.