🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 53 — Two Birthday Boys, Our Close Friends

what can I say Tim, you put a long metal pole through my butt and mouth and turned me over a campfire.

• Like 3

Maybe it's just me, but for me, I think Illmatic is the best hip hop album of all time.

• Like 2

Some of my favourites are Chance the Rapper, Kendrick, Killer Mike (I'm excited for RTJ2. I love El-p too), Outkast, Danny Brown and Shabazz Palaces.

I know that Im supposed to like Danny Brown, but I cant get past his voice. There are a few tracks of his that I do like though

ATLiens and Aquemini are desert island albums for me.

and RE: Shabazz Palaces--"Forerunner Foray" off the new album might be my favorite track of the year. The production on that album is sick as fuck

• Like 1

How about that new FlyLo album? People are hating on it because it's too jazzy, I love that shit!

I know that Im supposed to like Danny Brown, but I cant get past his voice.

i was with u up to here

• Like 2

and i know i threw folks off the trail b/c elp action bronson riff raff and bubba sparx are all p good, but that was a joke post

i would let it ride but i cant have people thinking i actually like iggy azalias

• Like 4

Blackalicious is pretty fun with the skill based stuff that ajzthisisdumb mentioned:

I was super into mos def in high school. I also really love old school stuff like KRS One and BDP:

yessssss..."Nia" by blackalicious is great! I do also like a bit of KRS One, BDP for some reason never hooked me

• Like 1

and i know i threw folks off the trail b/c elp action bronson riff raff and bubba sparx are all p good, but that was a joke post

i would let it ride but i cant have people thinking i actually like iggy azalias

this is the problem with a "comedy" forum. when do the jokes stop and when do people start KEEPIN IT REAL :D

Oh, I like, uhhh, this:

• Like 6

P'corn G'ers! You guys have any questions for the Clown Duke of Comedy... Clark Duke????

• Like 3

hi mr duke, i heard u were going to play @fart in the twitter movie, can you confirm this?

• Like 5

Hi Clark, How do you think your life would have been different if your first name and last name had been switched (Duke Clark)?

• Like 2

Hi clark duke

You have a royal last name. If you could choose anyone to be your Duchess and anywhere to be your Duchy, whom and where would you choose?

Thank you

• Like 1

Oh, I like, uhhh, this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR8qtxts1jY

that is awesome...I am pretty well rounded when it comes to british comedy but I had to google this "Look Around You" show. Looks promising when I read the wikipedia page with the names of the people involved.

• Like 2

Mr Duke,

How did you prepare for your role as "Party Teenager" in Superbad and was the real life Party Teenager happy with your portrayal of him?

Thank you

• Like 12

Mr Duke,

How did you prepare for your role as "Party Teenager" in Superbad and was the real life Party Teenager happy with your portrayal of him?

Thank you

Nice costume change, TKS! I should change my costume too.

• Like 2

I've never seen Look Around You. Looks good. My favourite British show is probably Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

• Like 3

Hello Clark,

Was it difficult to contain your natural essence and charisma on the set of Hot Tub so that Cusack and Corddry wouldn't feel threatened? Also, what kind of thread count are you working with?

Many thanks

• Like 3

Dear Clark Duke,

On the office you played a character named "Clark." How difficult was it for you to play a character that had the same name as you AND looked exactly like you?

• Like 4

Clark, bro, remember in high school when we had that history test and you said you would let me copy off you cause you knew I was up late leveling up my Diablo character because you wanted me to do some cool raids with you, but then when Mr. Pinot gave us the scantrons you kept on putting your arm all over the scantrons so I couldn't see your answers. And then that night since I knew I was gonna graduate late I was all depressed and ended up drinking at Smithys crib, then drove home drunk and hit my ex-girlfriends dog who was always wandering around off leash, and the cops caught me burying it in the park and for some reason they thought I killed it on purpose to get back at her for sleeping with you, which was weird because I didn't even know that until they said it. So why you fuck my girl bro?

• Like 12