🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 201 — What’s Your Hub?

Kicking off Rocktober is Put Your Hands Together & Wham Bam Pow host Cameron Esposito on this week’s WHO CHARTED! Cameron tells us about her late night experiences in which she performed in front of Jay Leno & Ke$ha, everyone shares their favorite hub, and police officers are up for discussion as we count down the TOP 5 BILLBOARD HOT ROCK SONGS MUSIC CHART. We also hear Cameron & Kulap bond over their fascination with learning the stories behind Horror films during the MOVIE CHART. Plus, Cameron shares the story of her craziest circus gig, her thoughts on Saved By The Bell, and her love of Celine Dion as she answers your questions during the TWEET CHART!

Don’t forget to pick up ‘Summah This, Summah That’ at http://howardkremer.bandcamp.com/album/summah-this-summah-that and head to http://teespring.com/gucruiseshirt to pick up your very own Gu Cruise T-shirt.

Howard's 'Google Glass' comment almost flies under the radar, but it's hilarious. Around 27:30.

• Like 1

I feel like the new tunes theme and Howard's bugle theme are both very primal. I like it. He's really tapping in to the primitive, table-slapping part of himself.

Cameron is such a delightful guest.

Yeah I wasn't the biggest fan of her from CBB appearances but I really like how she's doing so far on who charted. She blends in much better with Kuku and howard

Two out of three of Cameron's bar fight songs (Meat Loaf and Celine Dion) were penned by the inimitable Jim Steinman! Following in that mold, we may also include Total Eclipse of the Heart and

from the non-classic Streets of Fire, which is unironically one of my favorite songs of all time.
  • Like 2

I had a feeling Cameron would be the guest on Whooch, what with her album coming out. This was such a treat to listen to it. There was such a friendly vibe to it all, I loved it.

• Like 3

I could not agree more with Kuku and Cameron re: The Strain print ads and billboards. NOT NECESSARY.

Also: spent some time on our family vacation to the Northwoods obsessively reading the TotalFilm 25 Most Disturbing Films lists, then researching each of the films thoroughly on Wikipedia. Unsurprisingly, I had a hard time getting to sleep a few nights.

This was such an enjoyable episode, although I enjoyed her CBB appearance just as much. She oozes charisma and I hope to see a bunch more of her in the future.

Sign in to follow this