🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 96 — Sweet Potatoes

Special guests Dan Telfer & Rick Remender sit in for Lyra & Winter on this week’s episode of Nerd Poker! We join our heroes as they talk with a giant red giant and learn about the history of the colorful islands inhabited by other giants that surround them.

More like Donors & Drag Ons with Buttcrack Posehn and Whoever Shows Up amirite!?

But seriously allow Dan to roll a permanent character (*cough* healer) and let's do this shit.

Really loving all of the guests on the show lately. Steve, Dan, and Rick are adding a lot of extra juice to an already juicy ensemble of stars!

• Like 3

I agree with whats been said love the multiple guest thing especially Agee cause it always reminds me of The Sarah Silverman Show ep where they storm an abortion clinic thats being held hostage in their D&D garb.. great ep!!

Thanks for the nice words, guys!

To those who asked me on Twitter, yes I am going to buy my own D20.

• Like 5

Rick was awesome, I loved how he went right to character development...then almost blasted that giant on sight :P

Lost my shit when someone said something along the lines of "DO YOU HAVE A MCGUFFIN WE CAN CHASE?!?!"

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this